Re: New devblog: The 2nd Anniversary

Well I still have some AIDs in my storage since 1st Anniversary, so they will prolly don't just disappear. Will they work, and will their spawn list be updated with new stuffz added later - THAT's a question smile

Everything you have will stay and work, you just won't be able to get any new items from artifacts since they will stop spawning after Tuesday's patch.

The ICE in Syndicate Supplies will also stay for a while in case anyone missed to redeem a universal token.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Everything you have will stay and work, you just won't be able to get any new items from artifacts since they will stop spawning after Tuesday's patch.

The ICE in Syndicate Supplies will also stay for a while in case anyone missed to redeem a universal token.

Ok but what's with the spawn list? I mean if I'll keep AIDs until, says, Heavy Weapons implemented, will I be able to use them after and have a chance to get those weapons?

AIDs always use the actual loot table, so yes. But it's manually updated so I wouldn't keep them just to get some new stuff before it gets actually researched and made, cause that won't happen.

Industrial Sector wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Ok but what's with the spawn list? I mean if I'll keep AIDs until, says, Heavy Weapons implemented, will I be able to use them after and have a chance to get those weapons?

Nice workaround spotted, but it ain't gonna happen now that you told the Devs tongue

RIP PERPETUUM

Oh crap big_smile Well why, it's not the prototypes etc so, ugh, no worries, keep it always actual wink

32 (edited by Celebro 2012-12-03 17:46:32)

DEV Zoom wrote:

you just won't be able to get any new items from artifacts since they will stop spawning after Tuesday's patch

Hold on..is there a patch planned for tomorrow ? big_smile

Edit: With new game content*

RIP PERPETUUM

Yes, I just announced it on the login screen, but let it stand here too:

The patch will happen tomorrow (12-04) at 14:00 CET, so you have time to get some more artifacts and beacons and stuff until that time.

34 (edited by Industrial Sector 2012-12-03 21:01:05)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Yes, I just announced it on the login screen, but let it stand here too:

The patch will happen tomorrow (12-04) at 14:00 CET, so you have time to get some more artifacts and beacons and stuff until that time.

Whoa, will this patch just end anniweek or it will also bring us something new?

Well hopefully it will fix the stuck production bugs.

I see. Any ETA on that blogpost you promised then?

"When it's done"

DEV Zoom wrote:

"When it's done"

Oh, c'mon, don't be shy! It's ok to post "We are going to implement this, and that, and that" and then "We did implemented this and that and are still working on other stuff". Still better than "We will tell you something soon, but don't ask when exactly", trust me.

DEV Zoom wrote:

"When it's done"

Zoom, you do realise that with all the build up, the hints to its content, the rumours of many late night coffee fueled arguments within the Avatar boardroom and the amount of time we've been waiting that this is now the most anticipated and eagerly awaited blog in Perpetuum history - maybe even in the history of MMOs.

It'd better be good smile

Industrial Sector wrote:

It's ok to post "We are going to implement this, and that, and that" and then "We did implemented this and that and are still working on other stuff". Still better than "We will tell you something soon, but don't ask when exactly", trust me.

If I would do that there would be nothing left for the blog tongue

41 (edited by Ville 2012-12-04 14:16:12)

Jesus guys, you gentlemen must have forgotten this is a pvp game.  Instead of demanding new content, why not, you know enjoy the old content with new twists like...oh I dunno... actually pvping...  Beyond TMB.  Against other people.  Flip some stations, show up to your forward base exploding, which btw.. 3 people killed.  Thanks for the three T4 pieces and the lithus full of mats. I needed more T4 Lazers materials for production!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Jesus guys, you gentlemen must have forgotten this is a pvp game.  Instead of demanding new content, why not, you know enjoy the old content with new twists like...oh I dunno... actually pvping...  Beyond TMB.  Against other people.  Flip some stations, show up to your forward base exploding, which btw.. 3 people killed.  Thanks for the three T4 pieces and the lithus full of mats. I needed more T4 Lazers materials for production!

lol, i wonder who left their stuff in there. sigh.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Industrial Sector wrote:

It's ok to post "We are going to implement this, and that, and that" and then "We did implemented this and that and are still working on other stuff". Still better than "We will tell you something soon, but don't ask when exactly", trust me.

If I would do that there would be nothing left for the blog tongue

Here is how the Cool Guys (tm) usually do:

%milestone_name% is coming!

We'd like to pre-announce Brand New Shiny %things_array_name%!

*here goes 3-4 random pictures*

%thing_1% - unbelieveable! With that you can do %new_action_name%! CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?

%thing_2% - you've been waiting that for AGES! Soon (tm) your wet dreams will be dry!

%thing_3% - hell, yeah! That's the way to do %old_action%

...and more other stuff! Read about it in our blogpost which will be posted in a middle of %month_name% / next week / Soon (tm) / never!

*here goes one single big picture of Ictus tearing off Arkhes legs*

----------------

You see? Using that template, you will still have a lots to post about and players will not feel lonely.

44 (edited by Alexadar 2012-12-04 15:52:50)

Lol, Line. Noone left to be trolled? big_smilelol Leave him alone please

45 (edited by Industrial Sector 2012-12-04 16:06:43)

Alexadar wrote:

Lol, Line. Noone left to be trolled? big_smilelol Leave him alone please

But but there is no fresh food, I'm starving...

I enjoyed the guardian beacons this year, a few from our corp spent hours popping them last nite and having a ball getting lots of bootie, including a universal token!  Thanks to all the devs who have put lots of time into a great game.  Happy 2nd Anniversary Perpetuum!

Stay strong Dev Zoom!

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator