Topic: Partial Intrusion Tokens

The partial intrusion tokens still don't carry over when you successfully take an outpost.

Re: Partial Intrusion Tokens

I noticed this, if you have any progress towards a protection token it is lost when taking an outpost.

[/noted?]

The Game

This is a fundamental point of outpost warfare they either didn't know about or didn't tell us. It makes this game for me worthless as the goals we aim for have no substance if you have no knowledge of the mechanics. Joke as an entity is going to WoW. We've had enough.

Jita wrote:

This is a fundamental point of outpost warfare they either didn't know about or didn't tell us. It makes this game for me worthless as the goals we aim for have no substance if you have no knowledge of the mechanics. Joke as an entity is going to WoW. We've had enough.

lol

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

noted.

Also, let's make it clear, because its most likely to be a bug. Not an intentional thing to annoy you, i assure you, we just need time to deal with it.

So, what you are saying is that you have 2 little dots, 1 dot away to get a full protection ticket. And right after you take over an outpost, you don't get the promised 1 full ticket (=1 ticket + 2 dots), just 1 full ticket (and no extra dots).

Owned outposts: 1, tickets: 1, dots: 2
owned outposts: 2, tickets: 2, dots: 0 (and the dots are gone)

Right? Or please correct me.

You normally get 1 dot after you defend an outpost, and maybe thats the problem here, you also get just 1 dot if you capture a new outpost.

6 (edited by Styx 2010-12-07 03:38:00)

DEV Quodys wrote:

noted.

Also, let's make it clear, because its most likely to be a bug. Not an intentional thing to annoy you, i assure you, we just need time to deal with it.

So, what you are saying is that you have 2 little dots, 1 dot away to get a full protection ticket. And right after you take over an outpost, you don't get the promised 1 full ticket (=1 ticket + 2 dots), just 1 full ticket (and no extra dots).

Owned outposts: 1, tickets: 1, dots: 2
owned outposts: 2, tickets: 2, dots: 0 (and the dots are gone)

What Alex said below;

7 (edited by Alexander 2010-12-07 03:15:56)

Actually what happend.

Owned Outposts: 1, tickets: 0, dots: 2
Owned Outposts: 2, tickets: 1, dots: 0

The Game

Alexander wrote:

Actually what happend.

Owned Outposts: 1, tickets: 0, dots: 2
Owned Outposts: 2, tickets: 1, dots: 0

Yeah alex is right. I'm going to blame the 36 hours without sleep.

Today we'll go through the dots VS tickets system and add it to the help to make it clear.
And yes, there might be a bug... sorry about that.