Topic: Keep getting booted from server everytime i attack something.

What up??? What's up with that!!!?

Re: Keep getting booted from server everytime i attack something.

That sucks broseph.

yea I log in and get booted from server 10 seconds later I have been trying to get on for over 3 hours its bugging me so much

Does it only happen when you attack something or does it happen when you just walk around?

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

just when attacking, each time i would relog thinking it would go away, eventually i had to high tail it back to a terminal and once i beamed up i didn't disconnect anymore, still too scary to attempt anything that might put my mech at risk of being destroyed.  I heard other people complaining about disconnects also last night, so it may have been something to do with the server yesterday.

So far I've lost 4 Castels to disconnects while in combat over the past 3 days. 

I want my Castel back!  No more farming for nic to buy another one and outfit it.  I want it back.

These disconnects make combat impossible and even some kinds of just walking around.

moving to bug section, as long as we dont have a seperate server/connection problem subforum.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Bought this game two days ago, and havent been able to play it yet. First i can barely get past the login screen as it keeps freezing, and even when i do it seems that i get this disconnect on attacking problem, as i get booted every time i try to do the attacking tutorial..