Topic: Connection lost.

I have two accounts, run one account on two different PCs. I lost connection to the server on this account and lost my Waspish. Things like this are bound to happen at launch. But I HAVE to ask, any chance on getting the robot replaced? ;-p

If not, just keep on grinding I will!

If so, wooters!

Either way:

Fix it! tongue

Re: Connection lost.

i seem to have the same damn issue, i disconnected ALOT in a days time over 20+ times id have to say
is there anything that can be done about this?

Yes have same issue if everything is ok i have about 60 ms ping and when it starts to lag i get 200 ms 400ms and no lag is shown (as i understand it means connection lost) and get disconnected a lot.

In the first few days(right after launch) I was running in the 180-200ms range. Starting over the weekend that went to 3-400 plus. Not to mention insane lag spikes(2000ms plus) and random disconnects. After the 4th disconnect in 30 minutes I said to hell with it. Its not worth losing a bot over.

The trace route looks good until it gets to the other side of Germany. Then it goes to hell fast.  I'm in the western US, so the route is rather long.  But I've had no real problems with routes to Japan and South Korea.  22/4 meg connection. 

I was hoping that it was just a weekend thing, but just an hour ago I was seeing 4-500ms and the same insane spikes. I'm hoping this can be corrected, or the game is unplayable.

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

Im in the USA as well and the game in the afternoon is not playable. Disconnects and lag spikes > 4k. With it like it is PVP would be suicide. Is there any chance this will improve???

Having similar problem, my ping usually floats around 400(Yeah i'm aussie). The tracert i did started having problems when it hit Europe. Looking forward to whatever is happening getting resolved, it's a great game but atm not much fun.

"Froach? That is me and not me. I am the facade, the stone door standing guard before the inferno. I'm that which stands before wrath, my true self."