Topic: One year redeem codes? GJ handing out stuff to that dont deserve it

So instead of giving maybe a gift to everyone here thats already playing the game,you put a bunch of codes on steam so a few kids can sit there all day until you post one or at the end all of them and redeem them all.You need to give everyone a improbability case or something for greenlight because we were actually playing the game instead of sitting on steam. There is no question about this,it is a fact.Hell if i were you i would try and keep everyone that is playing currently, im sure im not the only one that sees the number besides general chat then divides by 3 to get the real number of people playing because of alts.

Re: One year redeem codes? GJ handing out stuff to that dont deserve it

Do you mean these people?

Sparking to other games

dream on...

the codes have been posted there to lure in some steam kids - but they didnt restrict them for "account activation only" like the amazon kickstarter edition -> so do you expect anyone but trolls to phish them off?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

A QQ thread from a nebulon.  This will be delicious.  GL guys and prepare for the masses *fingers crossed*

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

5 (edited by MechanID 2012-10-16 07:43:25)

RLWarrior wrote:

So instead of giving maybe a gift to everyone here thats already playing the game,you put a bunch of codes on steam so a few kids can sit there all day until you post one or at the end all of them and redeem them all.You need to give everyone a improbability case or something for greenlight because we were actually playing the game instead of sitting on steam. There is no question about this,it is a fact.Hell if i were you i would try and keep everyone that is playing currently, im sure im not the only one that sees the number besides general chat then divides by 3 to get the real number of people playing because of alts.

Oh lol you cant spent 10-20 dollars per month to Perpetuum - so you better to find a job.

MechanID wrote:

Oh lol you can spent 10-20 dollars per month to Perpetuum - so you better to find a job.

Nah, ICEs are better. This game doesn't worth to pay 10$ yet, so better to find some who will work for you can play instead big_smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Man the OP is a classic example of QQ.

Son heres a lesson in life, if you want something then you have to want it more than the next person & be willing to do what ever it takes to get that. If you are to lazy OR dont want to waste RL time for a game then dont expect to get free stuff.

Alot of those people do actually play the game.

Your argument is invalid...

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Good that i could grab 1 1-year code. big_smile Some ppl deserve it.

GERMAN ROBOTECH INDUSTRIES
| high tech engineering since 2010 | Website