Re: PvP arena island

Khetar wrote:

@Balf I do not know if you noticed, but Martha is a member of STC and would never call chaos for help. I think you messed up between to corporations/alliances there wink

hard to remember who blues who whens there so much of it going around

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

27 (edited by Lemon 2012-10-10 23:58:45)

@Balf I remember when you wouldnt bring anything larger than a T2 fit assault/light to PvP for almost 9 months....
Congrats on finally becoming a big boy with real toys.

@Indy MOFO CAREBEAR *** *** ALPHA LIVING HOES- STFU before you make your self look even more ignorent in what is involved in actually winning a pvp fight and what is required for a pvp or to play as a pvp, in this thread or any others. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

@ Arena w/ No loss- No..... you wont even be able to "simulate" anything close to what world pvp is, nor will it prepare them for it.

About STC - TROLOLOLOL i *** stomped them with 1:5 odds if not more on a daily basis. Died to D/C 2/3 times they did however start learning slowly and adapted to prevent such drastically faceroll *** losses to such inferior odds. Its a little thing called e-war and LoS.

@New player PvP- To be competative on day 1 or within your first 3 months you need to focus your EP on 1 role and understand there are certain items you HAVE to field as T4 or just dont even undock. On top of that is pure brains. NO you cant pick anyrole and be good/competative on day 1 but ANY role within 3 months can beat a Vet's Years worth of EP.... a Year of EP or more only means they have more roles they can use than you in there bag of tricks.... get over it and a pure damage kain can only hit so hard if its 3 months or 1 year max is lvl 10 and T4+

For example- you see a Nic0 on a *** gate in a kain..... there is 10+ people waiting to log in on you......

You see Merkle/Alts engaging you, Guess what you already loss because Merkle isnt dumb enough to engage unless he knows he has won, best GTFO

its simple simple things to be good at pvp, you just have to know them. I 1v9ed with a Mesmer vs 9 Mechs (1 Ictus 7 Combat) I won because i was the only one to fit a demob..... they didnt have e-war to stop me from pillar raping the ictus and 2 shotting every kain who grew enough balls to walk around the corner.

STOP BEING WHINEY *** MOFO ***'s

P.S. Learn from your mistakes or die more.

About Lemon- Why do I beat you? because i KNOW you, your home and your bot better than you do.....

u mad bra?

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

28 (edited by Lemon 2012-10-10 23:47:00)

Khetar wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

hmm, for some reason i think STC is not a good example for "new player vs. vets". Since STC came as an existing experienced group, with a relatively good timezone coverage.

Uhm. When did you first meet STC guys then? I remember in the beginning about 20 totally unexperienced players led by zwiss, who joined about two or three weaks earlier, blobbing a heavymech not even knowing about explosionmechanics, and all dieing in one big ball of fire, the heavymech included. I do not remember which island it was, but I think it was a yellow one, an although almost all of us died, we were all happy about those events. I think we fought for weeks, if not even month without any support, besides RG who let us mine epriton on novastrov; but we denied help from older players for as long as possible.

@Balf I do not know if you noticed, but Martha is a member of STC and would never call chaos for help. I think you messed up between to corporations/alliances there wink

Your memory is tricking you...........

VIDEO

When did it become cooler to complain and *** about pvp than to actually pvp? Lets take the tampons out boys

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Balfizar wrote:
Martha Stuart wrote:
Balfizar wrote:

Arena hmmm yeah that's gay how about we do this all u tools with stacks of shiny just unstack 1 bot add shiny go out and pvp stop being scared about loosing ur shiny I've Ben in many pvp battles of late and people are still fitting t1 t2 gear it sad to say the least

Umm balf, STC and Nebs hit your SAP last night and all you did was sit under the OP and would not come out and engage.  Granted you were outnumbered, but before you criticise others, you should take your own advice.

how many times personally have u looted t1 off my mech death? Also about 5 min ago I was gonna fight 5 vs 1 but ur alliance used a tele and jumpted out then cried out to chaos for help http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=249949 would have ben a good fight too.....So you have no idea what your talking about.

Balfizar,

It's called being ghanked.  Get over it.  BTW STC is not in our alliance.  I go out of my way to shoot STC wink

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Balfizar wrote:
Khetar wrote:

hard to remember who blues who whens there so much of it going around

hai lemon when are u actually gunna start playing again instead of trolling forums tongue

Lemon wrote:

lots of cry

Whoa, a mad Lemon appears big_smile

Instead of typing so much words damaging your keyboard, just answer some questions:

- Where are you and your corp now?

- Why did you left?

- Why there is so much whining about small scale pvp death?

- Why the trainings you was organised were always to 1/4 of HP?

- Why you don't want this game to be populated?

- Why you don't want your enemies to know the pvp basics?

- Why you so mad?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

32 (edited by Burial 2012-10-11 08:06:46)

I would like the idea of free unlimited PVP but I'm pretty sure it would damage the PVP system even more and probably whole game's ecosystem.

You moved the Moyar Specimen to the south? You rock bra!

Sparking to other games

Burial wrote:

I would like the idea of free unlimited PVP but I'm pretty sure it would damage the PVP system even more and probably whole game's ecosystem.

I jist think that this will be a completely different pvp aspect - dueling or group dueling. It doesn't cancel mass fights with fortress assaults/defence.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Martha Stuart wrote:
Balfizar wrote:

Arena hmmm yeah that's gay how about we do this all u tools with stacks of shiny just unstack 1 bot add shiny go out and pvp stop being scared about loosing ur shiny I've Ben in many pvp battles of late and people are still fitting t1 t2 gear it sad to say the least

Umm balf, STC and Nebs hit your SAP last night and all you did was sit under the OP and would not come out and engage.  Granted you were outnumbered, but before you criticise others, you should take your own advice.

Apples & Oranges.

Accusing rich vets of tooling around in T1 garbage has nothing to do with a well rounded 10-12 man squad causing 3 dudes to hug a terminal.

If only we had a Lemon

Sparking to other games