Topic: Amazon Kickstarter

Hi I just want to ask a simple question and im not sure if this is the right section for it.

The Amazon Kichstarter i read that it will be made available to existing accounts.
1. Is this true?
2. Do we have a sorta time frame of when it will be made available?

Thanks
DP

2 (edited by Celebro 2012-09-13 11:26:53)

Re: Amazon Kickstarter

nvm

RIP PERPETUUM

It was announced here in the forums that the kickstarter will be available for all accounts, but due to various reasons we had to ultimately choose a different solution.

The new devblog explains the changes regarding the kickstarter package in detail:
http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … is-coming/

Thank you for your prompt response.

DP

that means, i get the 20k for free and stillk dont have the chance to unlock the kickstarter mining spark?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

that means, i get the 20k for free and stillk dont have the chance to unlock the kickstarter mining spark?

According to player feedback, the biggest incentive to get a kickstarter pack was the EP, so we thought relocating that one would be a fair compromise to everyone, while still retaining the exclusive nature of the campaign itself.

Yeah Anni stop being an achievement ***.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

im totally fine with having "exclusive" items in certain shop exclusive versions - that how advertising works.
- pretty sure you will have add something for STEAM later too if you get aproved.

my concern is more that its the only availiable 3% non-faction-ore spark...

... and im still waiting for syndicate shop sparks, harvesting spark, etc...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

@ Anni

This probobly isnt the last patch, whenever the devs give us something you respond by asking why it wasnt something else,or something more. More will come in time smile Compared to open beta the game has come a long way, and its still growing and improving.