Topic: Container time Extend by pay or something?

Hey, could it be possible to add a feature that we can extend a container by pay money, or use some energy cells in it or something?

Today i had a container full of stuff and i was rly afraid that i maybe need to leave my Computer for a while (longer than a hour)

So if it would be possible to pay for an addition hour with money or energy cells or something so the container stays longer, so the max extendable time should be like 24 hours or something, so my container can stay until next day.

The only risk is then someone knocks my password but thats cool^^

Re: Container time Extend by pay or something?

Well it took two years and mobile ore spawns before can time was increased from 15min to 1h so i doubt we will see this in the game any time soon.

Having said that, I quite like the idea.  Although I wonder if cans would need captchas to stop people from using macros to steal stuff big_smile

+1
-Confucius

That's already been changed during the arkhe knee jerk ninja patches.  You have to actually click enter instead of  hitting enter.  I would envision an auto mouse clicker program would have be incorporated the macro program that may or  may not exist.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

That's already been changed during the arkhe knee jerk ninja patches.  You have to actually click enter instead of  hitting enter.  I would envision an auto mouse clicker program would have be incorporated the macro program that may or  may not exist.

i doubt that it was changed anytime...

i cannot remember any popup window with an entrybox ingame that you could ever close by hitting "enter" key.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Well you were doing it wrong myfriend or were never trying to hack into cans.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.