1 (edited by Hunter 2012-08-05 16:51:57)

Topic: Unpenetrable Shield and All-piercing Spear

An armorer of Chu boldly claims to make the best spears and shields.

"My shields are so strong; they cannot be penetrated by any weapon," he said.
"My spears are so sharp; they can pierce any shield," he further said.

A man asks, "If your spear is thrown at your shield, what then?"
The armorer had no reply.

How many gamma bases we have? - not much.
Why nobody build it? - too expencieve and destroyable.

I want to share my impressions: This is a beautiful feelings when you create. And this is not that feelings when you look @ progress bar of your facility. Each of your actions or movings - is real here. The flight of your phantasy limits by some rules, but anyway this is the flight.

...But this is a difficult process. The most ppl cant play too much. They have the real life. I don't want to explain again and again, why the ppl not plays. I have to say something else:

Need to give opportunity for all corps to create their own base. No need to try satisfy pirates/pvp/military players now. This is a past and they should stay on the betas yet - they are interferethe game. The people can to create masterworks - so need to give ability for them. The PvP will back later - with the gammas new alliances will born and grow up.
This is a really miserable spectacle - little crowd of chaos and CIR's run around and destroy everything.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: Unpenetrable Shield and All-piercing Spear

i agree...
but i think others dont... ^^

Hunter I do have to say, you have the only base on gamma where literally 3 people can defend it, and it is a beautiful base.  I mean the lay out, the build they are great master pieces.  If you have never seen Dreams base I implore you to request blue status with hunter long enough to get past the first set of turrets to let the terrain render.  Hunter you and the people who helped you build it are utter genius and creative and insert awesome all comments below.  I am truly Jelly.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

BTW: I have to explain about miserable spectacle:
There is no disdain. I mean this is really bad that only one alliance have free intrusion squad. Another corps have the ppl to defend only.

Why the crybabies wins?

"Other corps" in the game have 4-5 guys with 5-6 accounts each. It would be a good joke to laugh at, if it wasn't pathetic, meanwhile in EVE 2,000-3,000 player alliances are born and die on a weekly basis. There's more people spinning ships in a lonely terminal in backdoor systems then in whole of Perpetuum. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Hunter wrote:

BTW: I have to explain about miserable spectacle:
There is no disdain. I mean this is really bad that only one alliance have free intrusion squad. Another corps have the ppl to defend only.

Hunter no need to explain.  It's a shame population is how it is but you have still managed to overcome with the hand full you have.  It really is impressive and I can truly say hunter did not have hands growing from *** on this one.

i see you liked old russian phrase.

Why the crybabies wins?

smile

9 (edited by Weedy 2012-08-06 18:02:29)

Come on guys, don't let me (and the community!) down. You forgot to mention one very important thing:

NERF ERP!!! fuuu

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

I like sieges!
Nerf ERP!
Hunter, soviets still love you!