Topic: [The Gamma proposal] Terraforming changes

speed and costs
sounds all very good to me. i know some players ahve a different opinion about that but as long as terrafoming is a essential part of the base building and base defense it can not be that expensive as it is atm. cause the terraforming costs will greatly exceed the base costs at least when it should hold against more then a few man fleet.

for the other concerns whould be found another solution that is not bound to the terraforming costs.

2000m no build zone around teleports
i think i can live with that basicly. if you look at the maps its not taht a big part of the island so this acually might work.

Reimbusement
this is a part where i do not totaly agree with ou guys. yes reimbusing the stuff that got cheeper is the first step.
but the real reimbusement should happen where the problem is. everything that was built and terraformed in that radius is basicly of no more use as the builders intended to use that and with that is a waste of a lot of effort from those who did this.

my proposal here is that you just talk to the two alliances that are involved in that problem. i think the only affected ones are yuraion ro (alsbale alliance) and novaya trava (the sovijet union). so talk to those (a representive should do) and come to a consense.
personaly i think everything in that range should be removed. that includes the terraforming there.
compsensate for that and for the effort we made to do that. dont has to be in nic, also can be in form of terraforming charges so ppl can put what they want somewere else under the new ruleset.

the changes that are comming are nessessary but the ones that have build something and now have a great disadvatage in this because it no longer works with the new ruleset. its not the fault of those who did that cause they were working in the old ruleset. so they should not have a disadvantage because of this. give tem something so they can say "ok with this its ok" but not "ok its a little is returned but what about all our effort and the rest" these guys still ahve a minus. but they should get a little plus here.

Re: [The Gamma proposal] Terraforming changes

Actually your not the only ones who have done TFing. just FYI

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: [The Gamma proposal] Terraforming changes

Yeah Hokko pulled a scaredbale alliance tactic and walled themselves completely off from the world.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.