Topic: [The Gamma proposal] MPC changes

in general i think they are mostly all good.

Energy grit
i had a talk with a certain someone about the energy distribution system and i think this can work.
but one thing that i think will be nessessary will be that the outgoing connections of the energy structures will be evend out for all tier levels. ii have tryed to play around with t1 and t2 but without the incresed numeber of outgoing connections of the t3 buildings it is a poin in the a** to get anything up and running. i am repeationg myself from my other post, but the energy ammount transferd sould be the issue. t1 qand t2 dont have sufficient connections. t3 can work the way its ment to be (as far as i have heard). the higher tiers have the advantage of better efficiency and more energy transfered. that should be enough. connections should be the same....

AND i think transmitters should at least have 6 outgoings... for some very logic purposes when you think on setting up your base and the number of structures you need there.

backbones are ok with 3. anything less like 2 is no good (t1 and t2).

batteries 7 ok but could be a litte more as well. mostly of the reason cause you want to fully use the outgoing potential of that without spreading it through another 3 backbones...

the reduced block costs for them is ok.. but i think batteries are still a little expensive compared to a reactor.

make 5 blocks out of one
that one is good. but the only issue i have atm is the cost distribution between foundations and blocks. at first it was ~1/4 from foundation/blocks. blocks now are around 1/10 of what they have costed before, so now we are roughly at 5/2. this is for building not of relevance but maybe for destroying cause you get some blocks as loot. so the ballance here is a little off. the question is if its worth to change that now cause this is a litte bit more of work to reballance it...

the rest of structure changes and adds
a simple +1