1 (edited by Kokomut 2012-07-10 16:01:56)

Topic: Feature - re-equip on the field

I would like to see a way to reequip bots on the field, either by a new kind of bot or some other way. Could give a timer for changing each piece of equipment per Agent and can not while flagged to prevent abuse. Maybe also add molecular instability as well.

It could help promote pvp in the sense that a group of miners or pvers could be useful quickly against intruders and do not have to first dock up at the nearest terminal to regear. Everyone knows pve fitting is no match for pvp fittings. And those exposing their assets on the field is more often than not people pveing or mining. People would be more willing to fight instead of running or logging off if they know they at least have a chance of fighting back.

Also fleets can change and adapt to enemy strategies while on the move, providing a more challenging environment for all sides.

If we want something more ambitious, being able to redeploy bots would be even better smile

Thought it would be worth mentioning since you guys are thinking of adding more bots and equipment with upcoming patches.

Re: Feature - re-equip on the field

+1 generally

I had an idea in the past like this, make the robots 2 "lines" of fittings and if you want to change you could on the field, but with 30 sec waiting (or any time limit).

So when I PVE on Beta on my robot can use the PVP fittings also. Make this robots with new tier or something. Should be work, and easy integtare to the existing game, so dont need so many job to do it, and a bit spycy up the battles.

This is still just and idea need thinking of it more.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

+1

RIP PERPETUUM

cool stuff

-1 wouldn't want to have every modules in the cargo ready to go.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

-1 wouldn't want to have every modules in the cargo ready to go.

you add restrictions to it so that it becomes unfeasible in middle of combat