1 (edited by Lemon 2012-07-09 22:08:27)

Topic: 1 Day - No Response

So after a full weekends rest and the close of the first EU/US Business day we the players have yet to hear any word on a patch update.

No Blog
No "Further Review"
No Communication

+1 simple PR stunt......

Stay Tuned for Day 2

P.S.-We are the players of your game, with out us there is no you and with out you there is no us. You must keep us happy if you want to continue to be dev's

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Re: 1 Day - No Response

I heard Garjag said in General they will have a blog about today or tomorrow and some patches this week. We will see *finger crossed*

Yes, it's been 2 workdays, and we're working on it. Do you require us to post every day that we are working on it? smile

4 (edited by Lemon 2012-07-09 22:26:42)

Kokomut wrote:

I heard Garjag said in General they will have a blog about today or tomorrow and some patches this week. We will see *finger crossed*

Thanks

Hopefully 1 Day they might leverage there mass media outlets to inform the players who arn't on such as there FB page, Twitter, News section, and finally News Forum's to allow people outside there Tz to communicate as well.

EDIT- No i don't need to micro-manage you guys  but a simple tweet of less than 150 characters going "Hey guys lots going on here in the office, we are still going over all the player input". Be nice to be able to know whats going on.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Okay, the current status is that we have talked through what solutions we'll propose, and I'm busy with turning the chaos into human-readable form.

yeah, general chat is a great location for it... just like IRC.

General Chat wrote:

[20:02:30] <Trasian> So Gargaj, have you guys found a fix for the extension bug? really wanna get on with missions but cant due to the bug xD
[20:02:37] <BanzorBates> any super top secret awesome you happen to be working on Gargaj?
[20:03:13] <DEV Gargaj> trasian: it's fixed on this side already, we just havent patched it out yet
[20:03:24] <DEV Gargaj> banzor: as a matter of fact, yes.
[20:08:30] <DEV Gargaj> this week
[20:08:31] <DEV Gargaj> not sure when
[20:08:38] <DEV Gargaj> there might be multiple patches this week actually.
[20:10:19] <Annihilator> when will there be blogpost?
[20:10:43] <DEV Gargaj> today or tomorrow
[20:11:11] * DEV Gargaj ist jetzt offline.

thats three important news that the community is waiting for -
-> personally i would like to see them on the news...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

7 (edited by Burial 2012-07-09 22:50:55)

Don't rush the devs. We have seen where it leads..

Burial wrote:

basicly thats the best post in this topic...

keep cool guys. ans with everything... you will know when its done. i have still some ideas spinning in my head... but the spinning will not stop till tomorrow when i get back from work.

have a good night.

Burial wrote:

I'm sure you have... lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice