Re: Add new route to the middle of gammas

Burial wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Yeah, only "powerblock" that hasn't invested a single NIC or energy cell into Gamma requesting for smaller easier to defend Beta islands connected to Gamma's with 2 teleports on them...

... for good of the game right? lol

I'll try to explain the idea to you a bit more because you don't get it and writing just one sentence replies won't help you.

First of all, if the developers were to apply such update to the game, it would not give us any other benefits then have more targets in the future and help the game grow besides few power block mentality(it is here, look at the map layout). We are already settled on Hokk and Kent and have been there for a long time, we don't plan to move. I remember reading a post where you wrote that times go on and the players change, don't you really think that it would be beneficial to that vision?

Other thing you mentioned was that I am reality-disconnected. I doubt it. I am just thinking for the future of the game. The fixes people suggest do not get added overnight so when someone suggest something big, you might see it in the next big expansion. I suggest these kinds of things as early as possible so when gamers and developers approve, they can add it to their TODO list as soon as possible.

I hope it answered some of your concerns. If you still want to talk about us trying to manipulate the devs with this idea, then please don't even reply, I will consider it trolling automatically. However, if you want to give some constructive criticism then please go ahead.

Think less about future of a game and start playing it srsly you whine a lot and suggest stupid *** which in some cases gets through ...
Players make the sandbox not the "changes" you are trying to force...

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

But Dan we need new highways on Hokko to do missions!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

28 (edited by Burial 2012-06-21 11:21:37)

I would love to have more and longer highways, yes, and not only on Hokk. smile