Topic: Noralgis - Price / Availability / Demand

Noralgis....  The only way you get it,  Buy it, Steal it, Plant It, Harvest It (your's or someone else's)

Adding a large requirement to manufacturing of a resource that comes *only* from player planted plants, is problematic at best.

People do not want to spend cash planting stuff that others will steal, human nature.
Farming it on Alpha leaves no recourse against the theif (cant shoot them)
Farming it on Beta/Gama, high risk, self explanatory

This change in the patch is not a big issue in concept, but the sheer size, is way over done

My Numbers are not spot on, and vary depneding on YOUR skills/relations, but they are close enough for discussion

Riveler Before, 0 Noralgis - MK2 16,000+ Noralgis
Riveler now, 360,000+ Noralgis, MK2 another 360,000+ Noralgis

Not double, not triple,  but a **** Load more

I have a very hard time seeing Noralgis prices flattening out to a fair level...
I think alot of people, mostly new people, will be very very discouraged when it comes time to upgrade.

Discuss.......

Re: Noralgis - Price / Availability / Demand

Shouldnt you be using a Symbiot?

CIR been sniffing something I see, not a surprise

4 (edited by Lucius Marcellus 2012-06-04 20:52:05)

It's need for pretty much all high-end bots and t4 now, yes. Personally I do agree that they might have overdone the shift from epriton to noralgis.

Just to be clear, I do think noralgis should be needed more than it was pre-patch, but at the same time the amounts needed now are insane. I'd imagine it's all a scheme to help make Gammas rich!

Lucius Marcellus wrote:

It's need for pretty much all high-end bots and t4 now, yes. Personally I do agree that they might have overdone the shift from epriton to noralgis.

Just to be clear, I do think noralgis should be needed more than it was pre-patch, but at the same time the amounts needed now are insane. I'd imagine it's all a scheme to help make Gammas rich!

Noralgis = Eve moon goo tongue

Also remember noralgis haversting got nerfed from 150 base to 100 per cycle. Doubt the price will lower anytime soon, until maybe gamma is well establish.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:
Lucius Marcellus wrote:

Noralgis = Eve moon goo tongue

Also remember noralgis haversting got nerfed from 150 base to 100 per cycle. Doubt the price will lower anytime soon, until maybe gamma is well establish.

The incubators are also 1/3 the price they used to be. So while it takes more time to get noralgis, people can setup much bigger farms of it (the trick will be hiding it)

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Looks like Brio has been removed from mechs again, probably a good idea - and if you bought a mech at 10m +, I did say to wait.