Topic: BUGGed Missions

I have done several of the new missions at tellesis and they are not giving Relation... has relation been removed ???

we still need relation for sparks...

Mission that i have done several times is : Requiem - II

the mission gives the rewards just not the relation it does not even show a +0.0 relation change

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

2 (edited by Gaulois 2012-06-03 12:02:20)

Re: BUGGed Missions

Same mission, objective H : Destroy 2 '2nd star Shredder
The 2nd Star Shredder tends to run for the sea. He's impossible to kill (need around 560m range).

Zone Tellesis
Bugged mob swimming in the sea visible from : 1877 733
Objective H located at : 1762 624

My blog about MMO design:
http://mmockery.wordpress.com/

3 (edited by Gaulois 2012-06-03 12:27:56)

I just did Requiem III, same issue, the mission does not award any reputation, the mission's line in the logs is empty (see picture).

13:08 = Requiem III
13:18 = Requiem II

http://s16.postimage.org/f10rx3v03/Requiem.png

My blog about MMO design:
http://mmockery.wordpress.com/

This happens in other missions on Tellesis, only the date is written in the Relations History.

1.   I did 3 missions on June 3 that I got paid for but nothing appears in the relations history.  No dates or anything. Was on Daoden.

2.   There is also a lvl 3 daily plant gathering assignment where the description is borked and it mentions both helioptris and Prismocitae so I haven't a clue as to what is to be gathered.

6 (edited by Jun Kim Hao 2012-06-09 01:16:54)

Now, the reputation issue has been fixed. Thanks devs.
But thers another issue with missions, apart of mobs leaving their place for a swim or amazing outlook on the top of a mountain.

There are still some (new) missions, that are bugged:

Argo II (lvl5 on shinjalar, matsuda) - in the last step (I guess) you need to kill a mob that is not in the area. Thers a wrong one (sort of Zenit, I cant remember).

Argo III - Ive heared people saying, it gives negative reputation on accomplishment...I never did it myself though.

Apart of them beeing bugged, it seems, missions are not payed logically for the efforts.

Example: lvl3 mining missions require lower materials to be mined, but have better rewards, both token and NIC than lvl5 ones.
Same with lvl3 combat missions (matsuda): less travel time, weaker mobs, but better (or same) rewards than lvl5 ones

• Hershfield, Delaware - II
    internal name: tm_w_level05_exp3_02
    Mission target: 2 Patrician Gallowglass (Tyrannos), 2 Hero Barbarian (Waspish)
    Bug: Mission location only has Arbiter Gallowglass (Tyrannos) and Arbiter Barbarian (Waspish)

• Hershfield, Delaware - III
    internal name: tm_w_level05_exp3_03
    Mission target: 3 Arbiter Gallowglass (Tyrannos), 2 Patrician Huskarl (Ictus)
    Bug: Mission location empty

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

This is why I am glad I don't do missions!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I don't reall know if you call this a bugged mission, or a bugged system:

Tellesis, ICS Daily S Lvl5 01

1. contractor: DFC = logistics/intelligence
    quote from lvl0 mission of this corp at the end of this post
    (same mission asks you to kill npcs...)
    This is the contractor for non combat standing, and the only one that offers Transport missions after the patch one year ago

2. Mission type: Military Recon
    Thats ok, if it only needs to scan robot

3. Mission task:
    scan 6 warrior Python, 6 Patrician Hobilar, 6 2nd star Ripper

that sounds ok - if there wouldnt be two major issues:

• there are no zeniths spawning on tellesis anymore since gamma expansion (if not ninjaed back in)

• even if there where, the mission mechanic asks you to scan 6 different zenits, while it is very unlikely to find a spawn with 6 beeing there at once - which means, you there are less, you have to kill them to get a new one spawning.

Operation Juno is an excellent opportunity for us, suppliers to shine. Although we don't carry guns, or create remarkable devices, but the Perpetuum Project would surely collapse without our contribution.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Someone needs to crack the whip on Mancs!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.