1 (edited by Grazskin 2012-06-02 15:50:52)

Topic: NPC spawn roaming???

I completely hate the way they changed the NPC spawns. Yes we need roaming spawns back, I would agree, but to remove all the static spawns on Beta island that I have noticed, completely broke farming. I am starting a petition if you want the static spawns back please sign this post.

Re: NPC spawn roaming???

+1 for more roaming npcs

i agree that a single roaming group on alpha is way to less NPCs

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

More roaming spawns would be pretty good too.

-1 terrible idea.  The relocalization will cause people to have to move and not have "hand growing from a.s.s."  Excellent job moving the spawns.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Azyre wrote:

Something does need to be done whether they add more roaming or more static.  Don't break farming for the pve-ers too ^_^

whats the unbreakable relation between "PvE" and "farming immobile, infinite respawning mobs"? even mining is now more dynamic then THAT...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Haven't spent enough time yet out in beta to know just how prevalent the roaming spawns will be there, but the observers, at least, are no longer stuck in the ocean.

The alpha roams are bigger, but from what I've seen, they do smaller routes than before. Which means eventually some random ore will end up in their patrol areas, but there should always be some kind of resource that is available elsewhere.

there are good static spawns on beta... but they are few...

After scouting multiple islands and seeing what spawns where available i support the new system.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle