Topic: About Gamma Frontier

Hi all!

First of I would like to say thank you the DEV team to hard work, and I think they did a good job about Gamma Frontier. I am really apreciate your works.

I just enjoy the news now, the time will say what wrong and what not.

I really like:
1 hour timer for field container
new mining method
teleport matrix
cheeper teleport beacons
terraforming, gamma islands, MPC (PBS) oportunity

Best regards!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: About Gamma Frontier

Inda wrote:

First of I would like to say thank you the DEV team to hard work, and I think they did a good job about Gamma Frontier. I am really apreciate your works.

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
Inda wrote:

+1

+1

Don't ban me pl0x big_smile

Good work devs!

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

you forgot the reduced molecular instability timer!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Agree. Good job DEVs. It also looks better and runs a lot more smoothly on my machine.

Would be interested to know from the DEVs how much they think the test server helped in terms of time to deployment, bugs and balancing.

you forgot the reduced molecular instability timer! < Because I didnt know that wink thx the info (I just didnt realized.)

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

So, as a near novice here and looking at the new map. I must think that the Gamma islands are harder and more dangerous than the Betas, since you have to travel through a beta to get to any gamma island. From what I've seen they were added to the outer edge of the old system and theres no way to get to them until you've been able to live in Beta first. Oh well, that's one way to limit the number of miners there,lol.

Seriously good work devs. Just the reshuffling of the islands / teleport price adjustments alone have heavily changed the dynamics of combat.

We havn't even gotten to gamma yet but with all the changes it feels like a new game.

Good work.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.