Topic: Perpetuum Music Score on Facebook

If anyone hasn't checked out Perp on FB give it a try. They have the musical score in the music section.

BTW devs, great job on whoever you found to produce the music.

Re: Perpetuum Music Score on Facebook

Before you think about adding Avatar Creations to facebook, by becoming a fan realise something:

This is a PVP game and people become a little engrossed in the fact that they lose pixels.  DO NOT like them unless you are willing to put your personal information at the hands of the trolls in this game.

I had to take personal steps to protect myself when my idenity was discovered via Facebook.  It's a childish game people play but understand the consequences for supporting the game you love and not protecting yourslef from other players.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Yeah, watch out because someone from your power supply company who's playing perp might cut your power just to take your pixels ;]
Where did I see that before tongue

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

Ville wrote:

Before you think about adding Avatar Creations to facebook, by becoming a fan realise something:

This is a PVP game and people become a little engrossed in the fact that they lose pixels.  DO NOT like them unless you are willing to put your personal information at the hands of the trolls in this game.

I had to take personal steps to protect myself when my idenity was discovered via Facebook.  It's a childish game people play but understand the consequences for supporting the game you love and not protecting yourslef from other players.

Serious business.

If you don't book face, you can just go to http://music.perpetuum-online.com/. smile

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us