Topic: LAST PATCH BIG PROBLEM FOR CLIENT AFTER

Hello, for all the last patch after the patch of 372.33MB, have make perpetuum launch not possible,
the tell me ( translated from french ) windows can't acces to this peripherique, when i try to launch perpetuum exe, i have try to use perpetuum exereplace, and this make the clien out i have a message "Unable to start Perpetuum client! please reinstall the game "

Re: LAST PATCH BIG PROBLEM FOR CLIENT AFTER

Tried reinstalling the client?

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

I get error opening file for writing.

I have remove the old client and cannot get the new one to work.

I put in file X86 like all my other games and it is downloading now.

lol, i have played a time after take the save of folder, the patch ( second of around 2M deseapear when my 2nd try )

i have play and now with the hot fixe i have same problem, i have try 2 times and 2 time this make my perpetuum game wrong and tell me reinstall

... the hot fix make me 2 type of crash, the first i can't lauch perpetuum , the second client patched i have perpetuum window around 10s ( i see connection,  patch completed and perpetuum close, and after some try to launch perpetuum exe broken )

after the patch of 232MO it's work ( but no people can explain why i have it now after around 10 try and on team speak they tell me they have only small patch XD )

I think this is a Saramara Alt.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.