Topic: Account/EP reset?

Ive been gone from the game for a year or a little longer i believe ( though i kept subscribing the majority of the time,i was hospitalized unfortunately ).

Anyway,it seems to me like changes have been abundant and then some.
I know there was a reset ,and after it served its purpose the feature was removed.

Now im not asking to have my account/EP reset as some special favour.
Im just wondering if any of you ( developers i mean ) have had any talk at all concerning possibly re-introducing the reset feature again for a short time sometime in the future. Seeng as there are some large changes coming in the not to far away future,and i read some about indy changes being quite extensive.. have there been any talks on this?

Ill admit,f you see kay i would love to get a 2nd chance at my EP distribution seeing as im a perfectionist but im nearly alright as it is anyway so its not a dealbreaker for me. Im just very,very curious and a tiny little bit hopeful.

If the answer is no,not now not ever,well i dont know what ill do. I might just snap and order take out or something.

Anyway,in all seriousness,i do really wonder about this. Appreciate an answer if you have the time. smile And no,i wont snap if the answer is no and not ever no matter what the future holds. big_smile

My Nationality: Swedish

My favourite Quote: "You can never be too rich or too thin, or have too much foreskin"
Letters of urology

Re: Account/EP reset?

There already is a recent thread discussing this here (IN CAPS): http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … unt-reset/

You are in the wrong forum section too, just saying. wink

RIP PERPETUUM

3 (edited by Macavity 2012-05-31 22:14:10)

Sorry,saw another thread (old) regarding this in this very forum section,assumed it was the right one. Thanks through smile
Edit:
I just took a brief look at the first post of the thread you linked,if i were i dev i would probobly not even respond,did not seem quite as serious where as i atleast tried to be as serious and sincere as can be with this post. Either way,if i dont get a reply from a DEV here ill continue my thoughts and opinions in the thread you recommended! cool

My favourite Quote: "You can never be too rich or too thin, or have too much foreskin"
Letters of urology

Thanks for bumping my thread.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Hey,you're welcome ;D

Letters of urology