Topic: Where is my human body preserved?

I am wondering from the background story perspective, where is my human body preserved?

My spark, which seems to be some kind of an electrical link between the robot and my mind goes to the terminal I have set itself to go if the robot pops but does that also mean that my body is preserved in the same terminal/outpost?

Re: Where is my human body preserved?

Your body is being rented out to Jersy Shore... sorry to say sad

Didnt you read the background story?

your body is in an orbital station around Earth, or if your a member of M2s, you gained access through hacking from Earth

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Must have missed that part. Was it here?

http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Story:S … e_Sows_ear

try that one - the main story got shortened already several times, i think the have cut out that part. Probably during character creation it tells you that somewhere wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

You can take it as your body is exactly where you are sitting while reading this, just imagine that your house is on an orbit somewhere big_smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

If you have seen the avatar movie, you will get the idea.

RIP PERPETUUM

I haven't.

Jasdemi wrote:

I haven't.

Watch it, those Alien guys look like Dev Zoom tongue

RIP PERPETUUM

10 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2012-03-25 22:59:16)

We are all hackers.... syndicate is already here & is a multi national government conspiracy. We are the voice of the people!!!! big_smile

ps. i have your body tho... well whats left of it. who knew organ harvesting was so profitable! just be happy to know your heart has gone to keep *** Cheney alive for another year tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue