Topic: New Player hopes for more PvE content.

Hi.  I am enjoying the game so far, but I have noticed that there are some rather egregious choke points in the current PvE experience.  To put it simply, the only two L3 Industry-related missions that I can currently access on Shinjalar are far inferior to the ones on Daoden, though they are supposed to be "higher level".  One of them has inaccurate text and both of them drop you into groups of fairly nasty NPCs.  I qualify this by saying that they are "fairly nasty at the level that you can pull the missions".  I am sure that experienced folks would have no problems-- and wouldn't want to slum around lower-level missions.

Now, I have asked around and done some research, and I realise that the PvE experience has changed drastically at least twice, before I even subscribed to this game.  Hard--> easy--> hard, from what I have been told.

It would be nice to see a happy medium.  I try a lot of things: mining/harvesting, scanning, farming NPC bots for plasma/drops, etc.  However, Industrial relations/standing seems fairly essential for any kind of cost-efficient production.  I do not see myself being able to achieve this, unless I sponge relations of a group, and I would prefer to be able to earn it myself.

I am not looking for "easy"-- I am looking for more options, more paths, or simply a few more missions than the same two over and over.

Thanks for your time.

Re: New Player hopes for more PvE content.

I'm still waiting for daily Missions from different Corps... Once you pick your daily it seals you to those dailys for that day.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Interesting.  I did switch over from blue corp to yellow corp missions within a 24 h period, but there may have been a server downtime in there, as I play GMT-5.  So, unsure whether I should have been affected.

I definitely could switch between divisions within the same corp, as I have run combat, industry and gathering all at the same time.

I would agree-- being able to run missions for different corps would likely make it worth the travel time, though right now I even balk at time lost to try to split between Alpha-1 and Alpha-2 island missions.

+1 also...

We need more fun for ourselfs! yikes