Topic: Sharing bot?

Sorry to be such a newb but I got a few questions that I couldn't find answers for.
1. Can Bots/items etc be shared between your own agents?
2. How does PVP work? Is it a free for all or Corporate bassed? Are there territories or level restrictions?

Thanks

Re: Sharing bot?

1. if you find a way to trade the equipment between your agents (eg. corp storage or field container) nothing speeks against it
2. http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Help:Na … he_surface

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

3 (edited by serenekaos 2010-12-01 19:17:56)

You would have to use corp storage folders in the same terminal to transfer items/gear or use a field container or ask someone you trust to trade it all from one toon to another.

Recognizer wins!

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

You can trade between agents on the same account by using a corporation storage or deploying a field container and placing items in there and retrieving them on your alt before it disappears (10 minutes from last use)

PvP is free for all in certain areas.  On Alpha (the inner islands you start on) islands you have to flag yourself to PvP and flag to shoot someone else that is flagged.  On Beta (outer islands) there are safe zones around the Terminals and the teleports coming from Alpha but everywhere else is free for all PvP.  If you flag for PvP anywhere you can not dock or teleport to a different island for 5 minutes since last aggression.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Isn't it also possible to dump stuff in a field container to share items?  All that's needed is the container code so a person who doesn't bother themselves with a corp might be able to drop things, even within an account.

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/

WTF again a necro?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I don't think field containers existed back then.  Mind you I wasn't around to know, but I'm under the impression that the feature is rather newer.  I was just curious if this was a valid way to share items without dragging a corp storage area into the matter.

I guess I should just go try it rather than ask someone about it since the first thing people do is complain about a thread being too old.  Nevermind the information; let's not read that.  Instead, let's focus exclusively on the date because that's the only thing that matters!  It's a good thing we're not date stamping the design of the bots in the game.  If we knew they were more than 4 months old, we'd invalidate them completely and demand the devs make us new ones.  I don't mean to be grumpy, but why is this something to get so flustered about?

Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)

Johnny EvilGuy wrote:

I don't think field containers existed back then.  Mind you I wasn't around to know, but I'm under the impression that the feature is rather newer.  I was just curious if this was a valid way to share items without dragging a corp storage area into the matter.

I guess I should just go try it rather than ask someone about it since the first thing people do is complain about a thread being too old.  Nevermind the information; let's not read that.  Instead, let's focus exclusively on the date because that's the only thing that matters!  It's a good thing we're not date stamping the design of the bots in the game.  If we knew they were more than 4 months old, we'd invalidate them completely and demand the devs make us new ones.  I don't mean to be grumpy, but why is this something to get so flustered about?

A) this is your billionth troll necro
B) All of the legit responses mentioned field cans
C) You were just pretending to continue the discussion rather than actually asking a question relevant to the thread.

You need to stop this. It isn't funny, it isn't good trolling. It's just you being an annoying attention ***.

AeonThePiglet wrote:

A) this is your billionth troll necro

Because there are a billion threads in this forum, eh?

AeonThePiglet wrote:

it isn't good trolling.

I disagree

11 (edited by Celebro 2011-08-13 11:33:19)

Well, in another necro thread we did find out a member of GG came back, so it isn't as pointless after all. big_smile

Edit: This seems like a good troll, you got me there J wink  Hope we get some more helpful and constructive posts.

RIP PERPETUUM

Back to your grave! Closed.