1 (edited by Dazamin 2012-02-18 04:34:22)

Topic: South Iseitsu bugged AGAIN

For the second time in a week, South Iseitsu Intrusion bugged. We scanned it as being 04:09, went there, No SAP, rescanned and now next intrusion is in 15hrs. fuuu

I'll leave my thoughts on these bugs and I 2.0 in general for another post I guess

Re: South Iseitsu bugged AGAIN

bugged? are you sure it was an accurate scan?

when they have introduced that system, they told that the scans wont give you exact times. Could it have been just an hour early ?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

No went went at the time, waited for 20mins rescanned and the SAP was in 15hrs. The SAP we went for never happened, so again there was a 20-30hr break between two SAPs. I assume it was because of there was a restart before the SAP, although I thought that bug was fixed now sad

Last Initia outpost intrusion was 11:28 on the 17th.
It is now 13:10 on the 18th.

Please let people know if theres an intensional SAP time reset incoming.

+1
-Confucius

I scanned the South Iseitsu OP last night and it was 04:12 for me too

So i can confirm it was a bug that it didnt go active.

Industrial Junkie

Guys there was a restart yestarday,  timers changed.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:

Guys there was a restart yestarday,  timers changed.

1) The 2 restarts before that didn't change timers.
2) Persistent OP times were said to be implemented 2 (or maybe 3) months ago.
3) The reason is not important. It went wrong, someone has to take responsibility.

8 (edited by Alexander 2012-02-18 16:15:22)

UPDATE NEWS FOR 2011-12-14
Intrusion

• Fix: Intrusion SAP times are now persistent, meaning they won't reset after a server restart

Time should not reset and SAP should be going active.

There will be another restart before SI goes live again

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

Unfortunately the server had to be restarted at 3:10 in the morning because Attalica died. We have a timer in place which disables intrusions after a server restart, in order to have some reaction time if something goes wrong with patches. The timer was 1 hour so far, but we have now reduced it to 10 minutes. Neither is a good solution, but maybe this will work out better in more cases.