26 (edited by Hunter 2012-03-07 21:02:24)

Re: Common things or universal slots.

A) So... I see that you don't know the skill tree mechanic. I can to try explain you with figures... But i have not desire to explain simple things each noob. (even if he old noob)
BTW: As experience shows, there is no point to post calculations. On this forum too few ppl who can understand the numbers and formulas.

B) Here you agreed that introducing some common things is not bad idea. About skill look read above. I don't want explain skill tree mechanic.

C) There is no problem to change some code. DeV's created this game and can change anything easy. You can look @ chage log to verify this.

Conclusion: I tired to participate in special olympiade with you. Your arguments are unfounded. ie you're arguing to dispute.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Hunter wrote:

A) So... I see that you don't know the skill tree mechanic. I can to try explain you with figures... But i have not desire to explain simple things each noob. (even if he old noob)
BTW: As experience shows, there is no point to post calculations. On this forum too few ppl who can understand the numbers and formulas.

B) Here you agreed that introducing some common things is not bad idea. About skill look read above. I don't want explain skill tree mechanic.

C) There is no problem to change some code. DeV's created this game and can change anything easy. You can look @ chage log to verify this.

Conclusion: I tired to participate in special olympiade with you. Your arguments are unfounded. ie you're arguing to dispute.

ok sure .. your right i could care less if this really gets changed as it will not effect me in any way. i was making conversation because this game is dead and I wanted to comment on something other that the PBS stuff. normally i would just read laugh out loud and go read the next lame *** idea but i just said hey lets entertain hunter for a few.

but that still doesnt change the fact that what your asking will not happen for the simple reasons i have already stated.

Conclusion: you idea is going no where wink

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Game dead for you because evil m2s came on Kenta and *** your *** smile

All was funny while your island nobody attacked. fuuu

Why the crybabies wins?

Hunter wrote:

Game dead for you because evil m2s came on Kenta and *** your *** smile

All was funny while your island nobody attacked. fuuu

So how do you go about raping someones *** when their off line? .. do you stick your *** in the CD tray ??

I dont play euro TZ which is when they attacked. So no no one *** my ***, if you dont believe it go look on the KB to see when the last time i died was. 

Again, this threads Idea is going nowhere lol

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

30 (edited by Hunter 2012-03-09 13:21:43)

Tux wrote:

Again, this threads Idea is going nowhere lol

Who cares?
Actually... Unlike you, I do not have the habit of whining in the dev's pm. Whine until they introduce/nerf something. I offered here. Dev's read (probably), shrugged and not introduced. No problem for me. Less candies for noobs. Erection for you

Why the crybabies wins?

nerf ERP +1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

32 (edited by Burial 2012-03-19 11:48:50)

I approve this topic to extent of changing Kain's Missile slots to Missile+Misc.

33 (edited by Sundial 2012-03-19 15:42:58)

Burial wrote:

I approve this topic to extent of changing Kain's Missile slots to Missile+Misc.

The correct solution is adding an autocannons/machine guns like weapon (does not rely on bots bonus) except a missile slot ballistics type weapon.

Being able to spend EP on only one set of weapons to get effectiveness from 6 weapons of a sub heavy mech is not really balanced.

Hunters idea could work too I suppose, but I would rather see a new missile slot weapon.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Hunters idea could work too I suppose, but I would rather see a new missile slot weapon.

i wonder how far down on the todo list the "energy-torpedos" are nowadays, since they had been mentioned like 2 years ago...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

i wonder how far down on the todo list the "energy-torpedos" are nowadays, since they had been mentioned like 2 years ago...

Don't kid yourself, the game is not ready for energy torpedoes wink.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.