Topic: Factory lines - bug or feature?

I've realised that on factory where you have good enough standings, you will get +1 factory line. Is that as intended?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Re: Factory lines - bug or feature?

huh?
can you support that with some numbers ? (eg. your standing, your factory line extension level)

you have considered that you get 1 (production-) line for free?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I think it is a bug. I have seen in some terminals and outposts I have one less line than at others.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Working as intended.

FYI: There are no bugs only "features"

Chris Blue wrote:

FYI: There are no bugs only "features"

Ah, good old programming motos.

However I noticed this a while ago and thought I must just have been going mad.
You start with 1 slot and have a maximum of 31 (I think it's 31 anyway) but I've had two character with the same extensions show different values. Not sure where extra line came from but I expect it was a display bug.

Production should also be moved to be universal lines rather than local but I am sure that would be met with some angry pitchfork holding locals.

I'm just not sure why its important to make it universal? Production is almost always limited by resources, and for independant producers, by how much your selling.

Creating lines in other factories adds complexity though logistics, since it requires mats at all outposts your producing at.

And... really, they are seperate virtual physical locations. Like saying hong kong can't make tv's because i'm already making VCR's in japan.

We actually have some old plans for merging production monitors into one global and easily manageable list, but when and if we do that we'll of course also boost the extension for maximum slots.

Well, for instance, I have 20 lines on Tellesis but just 19 on Brightstone, thats why I'm asking.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

If you can start lines remotely, use corporate resource folders, and designate a destination folder for the output, then that would make sense to be universal. More When, less If smile