1 (edited by Morkani01 2012-01-26 04:38:46)

Topic: Cant resize map as small as i used to be able to

prior to the most recent patch, i used to be able to resize the map to only a portion of the size i can resize it to now. essentially the map is now about twice as large as it used to be. has anyone else encountered this?, it's happening on all my accounts & i tried to revert to only using the radar, but i need the map sometimes and i don't think i'll be able to go without it.

(yes, i know i can "resize" the map, but there's a minimum limit to how small you can make it, my "bug" is refering to that minimum having been expanded)

the map is just shy of 1/4 of the total usable space (top to bottom is more than 1/2, and left to right it's almost 1/3)

Re: Cant resize map as small as i used to be able to

Tried map seem ok. Have u tried zooming out?

RIP PERPETUUM

yea, i can zoom in and zoom out fine, none of that allows me to use the utility on the bottom right of the window to make it smaller, (i can make it larger, but not smaller)

Map fills about 1/4 of my screen in its smallest size that's does not bother me much really and I didn't even notice the change tbh.

RIP PERPETUUM

5 (edited by Alexandra 2012-01-26 08:00:34)

If the minimum size of the map UI window is an issue you should raise it as a support ticket. At 1920x1080 the minimum size of the map is rather good but on smaller resolutions I can imagine it's annoying.

I AM NOT A GM™

Got the same problem here, also since the last patch.  I'm getting around it by sticking most of the map off screen but it doesn't look v nice.

+1
-Confucius

Kaldenines wrote:

Got the same problem here, also since the last patch.  I'm getting around it by sticking most of the map off screen but it doesn't look v nice.

What resolution are you running the game at? The minimum size for the map appears to be around 900x500 which for a minimum is far too big on small resolutions.

I have different size screens and run the game in window mode.  Obviously the map takes up a larger proportion of the smaller screen but even on the large screen i would prefer to be able to make it much smaller.

+1
-Confucius

Fixed.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

i got all excited when i saw this was fixed, but then i logged in and it's still doing the same thing. (was that long downtime today due to a patch or something that reverted your fix?)

thanks

The fix has not been deployed. When they say Fixed I think they needed fixed locally.

I AM NOT A GM™

Thanks Gargaj

+1
-Confucius