Topic: kinda how I wished the Arkhe was colored

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/ … ce_bot.png

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Re: kinda how I wished the Arkhe was colored

Ohh, that is nice. Currently the Arkhe looks way too much like it was coloured in with crayons and there is little shine or effect to the paint work. I honestly miss the old purple but that orange is nice.. I would prefer purple and dark purple for Mk2..

3 (edited by Gremrod 2012-01-16 08:16:47)

I was going for an idea based off the color on the Nia Trust bots.

I can't count how many times I have heard... "Pink bot to start with, WTF??????"

devs r trolling us!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

was never a issue to me. but i can say that looks better...

+1 I like that colour much more, a good first impression to new players is important.

RIP PERPETUUM

Original purple color was the best.
Also, Nian Trust (alien) colors theme is unfitting for a Syndicate (human made) bot.

Mark Zima wrote:

Original purple color was the best.
Also, Nian Trust (alien) colors theme is unfitting for a Syndicate (human made) bot.

True. But it still looks better than the pink and purple and would make since to copy their color anyway. tongue

Its good I like it. i remember when I started playing how I loved the arkhe and the spider legs.... its still among the best looking bots in the game.

Given the resistance of the Arkhe I can only assume it was reverse engineered from all the robot colours mixed together which would be nice if their colour reflected that. Not to say it should be crazy coloured but it should be light in colour and probably a grey or orange metal with the MK2 being brighter or darker.

While on the topic of colours Thelodica Mk2 robots need to be more red then brown.