Topic: Just an idea to summarize what would like to players.

Today i read the forums, and one post after i had an idea,
just one sentence: Arga said: Yep +1 for devs responding to player feedback!

So my idea is what do you think we can find a polling webpage to be let the players vote most requested, or most wanted ideas for Perpetuum, to summarize what would like to current playerbase?
I dont really know polling webpage but i know it is exist so if that is a good idea and we can manage that try to do try to help a bit to DEV -s.

To be clear that requests wont be put in game just when DEV -s would like so that is just help for them dont requsition.

I mean, for example:

Player packages: do a package what i can use for put in what i want in "A" terminal/outpost and then make a name for it and can be use for closing a password and mark what that goal like: go to "B" terminal. And i can put it to crop hangar and who can hauling it to "B" teminal do it.

15 vote for that

Swimming/ship hauler

2 vote for that

So what we need i think: find a webpage with poller or what it is and put it an idea and then vote.
That good because some of us know what they can or what they cant so "swimming haulers" is not real atm so wont get many vote.

What about that idea? I am sorry i dont do this but maybe idea is worth to share and if somebody  can do this and the feedbacks after these post show that is help or not. I would like to ask DEV s also they need that or can help this or anytihng.

Best regards, Inda

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Just an idea to summarize what would like to players.

Something like this would also be very handy for new players that tend to gloss over the search button. It could put like the top 20 requested features all in one page, and then link to those forum discussions.

Re: Just an idea to summarize what would like to players.

[Like]