1 (edited by Inspiration 2011-12-08 00:37:06)

Topic: Show coordinates while hovering mouse over your radar (like the map)

Currently we need to open a second window (the map) just to get this functionality and when we find a coordinate, we have to approximate the location on the radar in order to navigate towards it. It is inefficient, annoying and quite easy to fix even on just the client side!

Re: Show coordinates while hovering mouse over your radar (like the map)

+1 Nothing else to say smile

+1

+1

I often click on the radar to select objects. Coordinates tooltip over the radar will obstruct my view.

Mark Zima wrote:

I often click on the radar to select objects. Coordinates tooltip over the radar will obstruct my view.

Add a time delay. Make it take 2 seconds to display and only display on the radar terrain so that hovering over dots won't be obstructed.

Alexander wrote:
Mark Zima wrote:

Add a time delay. Make it take 2 seconds to display and only display on the radar terrain so that hovering over dots won't be obstructed.

make it keybound (hold down shift-key, show coordinates... works perfect together with shift-click autopilot on radar)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Alexander wrote:
Mark Zima wrote:

The GUI standard is 1 second so that's how I'll do it (adding it as we speak)

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

DEV Gargaj wrote:
Alexander wrote:
Mark Zima wrote:

The GUI standard is 1 second so that's how I'll do it (adding it as we speak)

HAVE MY BABIES!..

Also, secret project "Flying in Terminals" is a go? tongue

+1 for the DEV smile