1 (edited by Inspiration 2011-12-08 00:28:15)

Topic: Second fully independent landmark window

I want to see a second fully functional and settings wise independent landmarks window. The reason is simple, you always want things sorted on both name and distance. Other useful filtering spread across multiple overviews are possible, like NPC separated from players to name one!

It is kind of silly as EVERY game with an overview/landmarks sort of functionality needs this and none I know of have implemented it yet. Be the first and please your players, it can't be very hard to implement and if someone does not like it, they don't have to open landmarks II.

This is really the only sensible way to maintain overview and control. Have you ever tried to lock something that is jumping on the overview because you have it sorted on distance? Trying to lock something without getting overrun is half the win and the interface is currently helping no1 but the blobs!

Re: Second fully independent landmark window

well, you can activate "freeze landmarklist when mouse curser is placed above it"...

but yes, seperating "friendlies" and "targets" would be nice

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I'd rather have the ability to define and save filters.

Annihilator wrote:

well, you can activate "freeze landmarklist when mouse curser is placed above it"...

but yes, seperating "friendlies" and "targets" would be nice

That is complementary, switching does not however create more overview but rather makes it easier to switch between different uses.