Topic: Forum moderation.

Who manages it? wanting to get in contact with em just not sure who or whats the best way smile

And no this isnt a troll.... not yet big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: Forum moderation.

If you are having issues with some of the posts, then I suggest you to report them. It has worked well for me.

The first rule of forum moderation ...

• Do not act as a moderator yourself. If you see a post that breaks forum rules, please use the 'report post' link and let the official moderators handle it (ie. do not feed the troll).

• Do not abuse the 'report post' feature. Reporting perfectly normal posts just because you don't agree or are waging a personal vendetta against the poster is bad for your karma.

or:
https://secure.perpetuum-online.com/support/tickets/

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Trust me they moderate.

Alot of people go silent...you just never know about it.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

I'm sure you'll be shocked to find out that I know who the moderators are. Can't imagine how that would happen!

Basically Zoom and Calvin. They're nice guys, and generally only ban me when I'm being particularly naughty. Or for swearing too much. Not my fault the filter doesn't pick up on loads of perfectly good words!

Hit me up. Closed.