Topic: Fleetworks is recruiting

Fleetworks is a corporation with its roots in a similar, space based mmo, where we enjoy all aspects of the game, from mining to farming the occational tear.

We are now opening for recruitment!
All kinds of players are welcome as we are looking for a good mix of PvP, PvE and Industrial players.
We value gamers who understands teamwork and can put the need of the many in front of personal gain. We also require a mature attitute towards corpmates as well as other players.

Because the voices told me to do it.

Re: Fleetworks is recruiting

Still recruiting!

Our industry is starting up nicely, and we will soon be producing all assaults, and start looking into mech building.
We are looking for players that want to be a part of a growing corp, and enjoy helping it become a great one.

If you decide to join us we will not ask you to mine all day long or go collect kernels for some corp researcher. While that setup might be the most efficient, we want you to enjoy the whole game for yourself. And all corp level activities will be completly voluntary.

Hello...

I am new to the game looking for a corp. willing to help and show some pointers. I am currently doing mining. I am Gerah Remnants.

Gerah

Sounds good, hit us up ingame for a chat.