Topic: New devblog: Your call is important to us

Take a glimpse of our new support ticket system coming this Friday:

http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … ant-to-us/

Re: New devblog: Your call is important to us

I like the Trouble Ticket "Ich habe Sauerkraut in meinen Lederhosen". I feel with you, I have it all the time, please advice what to do tongue

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Very nice to see more use of your assets are being made.
This is a very nice addition and will make issue tracking a lot easier.
I work with issue tracking software on a daily basis so could we hear a little more about behind the scenes of the system too because I am very nosey. tongue

Because all I was going to suggest was that "Bugs" and "Personal issues" should be kept separate (At least in the server side) and issues should be able to be linked to problems so you can track problems that need fixing by the number of issues linked to them and build a better problem profile. (Yay terminology)

Apart from that the player side of things looks great and I am sure you can build on it! Bravo!

I work as an OTRS Developer and Consultant in real live. Itl v3. conformes Incident / Problem and Change managment including Config Item Database. I´d be glad to help, If you need any.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Currently all tickets will be private and personal, but this is just a first step to set up the basic system. Issue linking and/or public bug listing will probably be next.

6 (edited by Alexander 2011-11-09 22:22:37)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Currently all tickets will be private and personal, but this is just a first step to set up the basic system. Issue linking and/or public bug listing will probably be next.

I like your style! Very nicely done. And don't copy other peoples stuff.. Or at least proof read it first..

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/11/09 … f-service/