Topic: [Request] Outpost recall.

I propose that if your corp owns an outpost, you get a once per 24/hour robot transport home from anywhere on the globe. The effect should take 2 or 3 minutes to activate and be inherent with all bots so no module required. 

This would add value to owning an outpost and put an end to some of the long (boring) walking periods of roams.  The timers would keep the system from being abused.  Just a once a day convenience.

Re: [Request] Outpost recall.

still could be abused. but still like it
+1

One jump a day is more than enough to abuse this system for hauling and quick defence.
And quick defence abuse will get worse with the new intrusion system.

This would remove the point of having to gaurd haulers.
Or people trying to look for haulers.

+1 Could provide for more pvp... Bubble... Hearth..

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

It's a nice idea but would be very abused.
However It would mean that corps that own outpost get a bonuses where are their allies don't which could cause for outposts to be taken or bigger blobs form.

It's a nice idea but I'd much rather a spark transport to outpost that you own. That way transports still need to drive around but you can at least go farming on alpha and then spark transport back to beta is poop hits the proverbial fan.

How about inter-island deployable teleports? those whicn can send you on any tele of any island, or as a alternative, send you to random tele of choosen island.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:

How about inter-island deployable teleports? those whicn can send you on any tele of any island, or as a alternative, send you to random tele of choosen island.

i did read some where about something like that .... im sure a dev said it. ill look after i get some sleep neutral