1 (edited by Triglav 2011-10-29 12:00:46)

Topic: Small feature requests after "Goodbye attribs, hi there sparks" patch

Greetings, let this be a nice little thread for small feature requests. No need to clutter the rest of the subforums.

- Where sparks are listed in the "available sparks" section, please also include the one that is currently installed. Gray it out and print out "installed" over it. -> When I tried to switch the sparks for the first time I was afraid of losing permanently the one that was installed at the time, because it was not listed in available sparks.

- In the assignment map please allow the option to see passable terrain. (actually give it the same options as radar on terrain). People are mostly running with passable terrain on and it's "semi" annoying to have to figure out terrain because of a different presentation.

(gonna post more here, soon™)

2 (edited by Triglav 2011-10-29 15:01:09)

Re: Small feature requests after "Goodbye attribs, hi there sparks" patch

- would it be possible to "trickle" the downgrade tokens as 1per 144 minutes instead of 5 per 12 hours?The ratio remains the same, but it's a bit more fluent this way, and it's sometimes better to wait for that "1" more than knowing you have up to12 hours wait for the next batch.

- now that we have more, better (looking) and ... more... plantlife, let hmechs and mechs (or just hmechs) be able to stomp (trample) the plantlife. Doing so should slow that mech by x % for y amount of time.

- also allow us to lock and shoot plants! It could have small AoE xplosion! smile

Triglav wrote:

- would it be possible to "trickle" the downgrade tokens as 1per 144 minutes instead of 5 per 12 hours?The ratio remains the same, but it's a bit more fluent this way, and it's sometimes better to wait for that "1" more than knowing you have up to12 hours wait for the next batch.

- now that we have more, better (looking) and ... more... plantlife, let hmechs and mechs (or just hmechs) be able to stomp (trample) the plantlife. Doing so should slow that mech by x % for y amount of time.

- also allow us to lock and shoot plants!

+1 for locking and shooting plants.

*add a feature where the plant cannot be shot if there is an active harvester being used on it. That would remove the griefer effect.*

Inappropriate signature.

Amm tehre's a difference between harvestable plantlife and "other" tongue they can limit the permissions for what can be shot with those.

At the very least, on beta you should be able to shoot plants.

IDC about alpha, has alot of griefing potential, but so does mining the tiles people are mining and trianing mobs into them.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

6 (edited by Triglav 2011-10-29 22:08:08)

Allow self destruct of bots. Instant feature with double confirmation required. Does less AoE damage than normal bot destruction (at least 50% less if not more) and does no damage on alpha islands. Also destroys ALL modules of that bot (so no loot). (people will feel strongly about this one tongue )

7 (edited by Triglav 2011-10-30 14:38:24)

- please introduce EWAR based sparks. (for strength, range and stuff).

- introduce the following mission scenario 1 for ewars: "take your light EW or EW mech and support friendly group." Upon arrival to mission area, the enemy group spawns and the friendly group spawns. If EWAR pilot sux or does nothing, friendly group loses 100%. But even a  small amount of ewar cycles can turn the battle around and the player friendly group wins. this can then get more and more difficult with higher mission levels. Upon either side winning, the remaining bots slowly disappear.  If enemy group is shot by team mates, they drop loot. Friendly group drops no loot if/when shot by team mates.

- introduce the following mission scenario 2 for ewars - tug of war: "take your light EW or EW mech and support friendly group." Upon arrival to mission area, the enemy group spawns and the friendly group spawns. If EWAR pilot sux or does nothing, neither side wins, cause they're equal in strength. Player needs to jam the opposing size so that the friendly group can destroy the opposing force faster and can thus advance on the field. Upon reaching the enemy side, the player group wins. Destroying any bot gives no loot, but the opposing base drops some nice loot.

- please introduce ewar tuners. let us have the option of choosing whether we want 3-4 semi-ok ewar mod (say ecm or supressor) or 1 uber mod.

Just a thought, "instant Self-Destruct" with no loot means never having an enemy with your name on a killmail nor earning your T4 gear.

There was a lot of this "denying killmail" in EvE and it wasn't good there. (The self destruct, not the no loot)
And I'm still a carebear (but not for long) looking for his first PVP kill so I'm no killmail ***.

Hm... takes a lot more handwork to play this game than to play eve.... might be different here, wouldnt know, but id' be willing to find out.

- another request: you allowed dropping of single modules onto equipment window (which places the dropped module to the first available correct slot).
Please allow dropping of multiple items at the same time. It is annoying and time consuming that you have to drag n drop each one alone.

FFS sort teh items by their condition in any storage and container! Instead of "click first, shift+click last" to select all the damaged stuff for repair/recycle, we are doomed to pay strong attention to prevent recycling those x of non-damaged stuffz hiding somewhere in damaged ones fuuu

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Yeah and different options for ordering modules, the one coming to mind:  all T1, then all T2 etc...  Ordering by tiers not by module type would be useful for corp storage management.

i like these ideas but for gods sake i want some major content put into the damn game over the small stuff lol. Farting around on the small stuff is great & all but the big item content is needed sad

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I totally agree with you.

My idea for this thread was to give some player feedback for the SMALL features that players would request, if these could be done fast without impeding development of larger content.

So far i think the thread delivered tongue