Topic: A few quick questions.

Hey there ppl,
so i started the trial 2 days ago and i must say that im IMPRESSED with the game so far. no srsly, i havent even logged into the internet spaceships MMO that alot of the players here seem to come from (no names mentioned) and for me thats a hard thing to imagine but i do have a few questions that i would love to maybe get some answers for.

* When i first subscribe will my remaining trial time be added to the 30days subscription period. i.e 13 days left on trial + 30day sub = 43 days  or will my account only have 30days and my remaining trial go poof? (only really want to know because of EP.)

* Are there any plans in the near or distant future for a system of subscribing similar to EVE online's PLEX system?  ( a long shot i know, but still.. would be epic.)

not that any answer could deter me subbing... just u try to stop me !!!  big_smile

Re: A few quick questions.

Hello!

1. If you will subscribe the trial days get for gratis, so you right, 30+13 =43 day.

2. The Developers really dont want that now.

Come on find a corporation ingame, and feel pvp and any good teamwork in Perpetuum.

WELCOME!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

yea no plans for a plex yet.. but there is a cash shop on the way which will make you feel right at home wink

4 (edited by Lucius Marcellus 2011-10-23 20:39:20)

Snowman wrote:

.. but there is a cash shop on the way which will make you feel right at home wink

Let's not scare away eve-players here, there were talks about introducing cheap robot paint-jobs (http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … er-part-2/), but nothing more than that. And given the reaction on that blog and what happened in eve I'm not sure they're still doing even that.

You even tried locking my miner day one and accessing the can tongue

You and the friend heh

Welcome to Perpetuum though glad you like it, switched myself as soon as I found it. smile