1 (edited by Raiser 2011-10-18 08:53:03)

Topic: 0.00 standing display? (Ex-Levl 3 Mission without standing reward)

Hi,

I did the level 3 Mission ["Krakatau" / File #2] in Hershfield today (Destroy and Recover for TM-UAS).
As reward I recieved +146 448.00 NIC but no Standing.

There is no entry of the mission in the Relations Folder under Agent Profile and the Standing for TM-UAS has not changed from its value (+5.02 Friendly). I guess it should give a standing reward around +0.03 to +0.06. or at least an entry with +0.00.

Can you please check that; I do not like to do missions for standing and then only recieve NIC I do not need (at least not so much).

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/ … w2iojm.png

Raiser - CEO of Notum Pirates

2 (edited by Alexandra 2011-10-18 10:01:39)

Re: 0.00 standing display? (Ex-Levl 3 Mission without standing reward)

You have a 5.0+ standing with TM-UAS. A level 3 will not give you any standing when you reach above 5.0 so it is possible the devs just don't show events that give 0.00 standing.

Edit: Would be nice if they showed an extra decimal for standings as well as showing even 0.00 increases. smile

I AM NOT A GM™

As Alexandra said this isn't a bug. We didn't think it would be necessary to show any standing gain when there is actually none.

I'll move this over to feature discussion and see what others say.

Just show a warning in the mission description window that the mission won't give standing increase.
Better yet, always show the actual (not base) standing increase in the mission description.

agreed. before any assignment: the description, time frame, reward, and standing increase are all critical to accepting the assignment.

add potential standing increase to the assignment window.

Thanks for clearifing.
An information for standig-reward as for NIC would be nice at the start of the assignement. Even without a "no standig reward" warning would be nice to have.

Raiser - CEO of Notum Pirates

Alright, we'll do that then smile