Topic: Level 2 mission fails

I've been trying to mine a mission at ICS Alpha in the new level 2 missions. It asks that I mine 12,500 units of Liuzds, for 50k. I do the mission, even kept going up to 140k thinking perhaps it was a typo and it needed 125k instead, no good. The mission doesn't end or pay you,it ignores you completely and you wind up aborting because you mine until either the machine is full or you get tired, either way, failure.

Re: Level 2 mission fails

i was trying to find a lvl2 mission that asks you something like that, but there is none.

"new" mining missions will not ask you to mine in a certain location, and not for such high numbers. they ask you to bring a byproduct you gather, and lvl2's only "15" of those byproducts

i found an old lvl3 mission at ICS alpha that asks you to mine 12.5k liquizit  down at the very south of radholm, and rewards you with 50.5k NIC - > are you talking about that one, and did you actually mine in that location?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Level 2 mission fails

Yeah it would be very helpful if you could tell us the name of the actual mission so we can check it. Level 2 missions don't ask you to mine liquizit (if that's what "Liuzds" means). Level3 missions do, but they still work with the old system, and have an objective radius. You have to mine within that radius, otherwise it won't advance.