Topic: Caucasus VIII geology assignment is bugged

I scanned down both artifacts near Dari Outpost and put them in my cargo.  Went back to the terminal and selected both and tried to move them to personal storage.  The one labeled "def npc egg industrial medium basic object" went into my storage and the other artifact (did not get the name) just disappeared.  Both locations in the assignment briefing show green but I can't complete the mission now as I only have 1/2 artifacts.  Will have to abort it I guess and take the relations hit.

Re: Caucasus VIII geology assignment is bugged

wait? "egg" ?

that should not be in yet AFAIK

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

The artifact is giving the wrong object indeed, will be fixed in the next patch.

Why does everything have to be fixed by patches. This sounds like a hotfix issue. Not something that can be left for weeks/months. tongue

Hot fix issues, patch for features. Plllease?

One of the few things this company has left is that it's Indy. You guys were so good at patch as problems came up and now you're just like everyone else with patches when you feel like and when you can rush partly tested content out.

/disappointing.

I AM NOT A GM™

A hotfix is a patch too smile

fixed