Topic: Any chance we get wizard-robots?

You know what would be cool? If devs added a whole new set of extensions which would make robots cast spells like fireball, lighting, force push, haste, mass heal etc. and add a little bit of fantasy feel to a sci-fi setting. I'm thinking specialization into wizardry would be required to be effective, and no modules equipped, or something like that.
And lots of shiny particle effects.

Re: Any chance we get wizard-robots?

Don't forget about ponies and unicorns.

fuuu

this topic was just created for this smiley, right?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Already ingame:

http://i.imgur.com/JGk5U.jpg

What?

Your Zenith is the wizard...

Your spells are:
Hold person
Clairaudience/Clairvoyance
Confuse
Blindness/Deafness
Globe of Invulnerability

fuuu

"Rock is OP. Paper is okay." - Scissors

And Ictus can cast holy Lightning.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

So, so, so.. Perpetuum is not a Steve-like after all, it's all D&D/Neverwinter Nights.

Doek wrote:

So, so, so.. Perpetuum is not a Steve-like after all, it's all D&D/Neverwinter Nights.

Can you imagine that?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

observer = Beholder ?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Sci-Fi and magic together? Sounds like Wow exploded into the future..lol But wasn't it once said that any technology that's advanced enough would appear to be magic? I just don't think calling them Wizard Bots would be cool, actually thinking about it wants to make me hurl..lol. If it's super science, say that don't hide behind wizardry.

we had that once in "tabula Rasa" wink

12 (edited by Rabus0 2011-10-25 14:12:22)

Iam Abanana wrote:

You know what would be cool? If devs added a whole new set of extensions which would make robots cast spells like fireball, lighting, force push, haste, mass heal etc. and add a little bit of fantasy feel to a sci-fi setting. I'm thinking specialization into wizardry would be required to be effective, and no modules equipped, or something like that.
And lots of shiny particle effects.

And pinky sci-fi dildo in your left hand...
Special ability --> kicking ***.. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I just found a power I didn't even know I had.  I can teleport from the field to a station.

I was using mere mortal guns and tackle when my new mystical power presented itself....there i was 180 from a Baph applying a demob for my gang to pounce and poof, transported myself from a puff of smoke to a Terminal many many Kilos away.

What a sweet power, didn't even know i had trained "supernatural re-positioning" to 10, but how else could I disappear in a cloud of smoke to such a distant location....damn it is great to find your true inner power!