26 (edited by Annihilator 2011-09-27 19:43:38)

Re: Little annoying things we want fixed/improved

• "open folder/container in same window"-option would already be a huge improvement.

• placing unpacked, fitted robots on "desktop" instead into private storage would be a huge improvement.

• same for storage container  - enable placing them on "desktop"

• ability to export knowledge base

*with desktop i mean station background.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Doek wrote:

This is a useful list, keep it up.

I doubt I came up with this first, but it might be a good addition:

- configurable alarms when your armor goes down (75%, 50%, 25%)

this could be done with color coding:

100% to 75% the armor display is green, between 75% and 50% it is blue then yellow for next 25% and red under 25%. also it could flash when it crosses a threshold.

While we're on the subject of colors; allow some options (profiles if you will) to configure colors for people with color blindness. I've heard about this a couple of times while talking to people in the chat channels.

Doek wrote:

While we're on the subject of colors; allow some options (profiles if you will) to configure colors for people with color blindness. I've heard about this a couple of times while talking to people in the chat channels.

this is a long running problem in EVE too smile

Fix the timer for Noralgis growth ticks, by tying them into the EP clock instead of whatever crazy clock it's currently on.  It's supposed to be 8 hours, but the timer randomly loses 5-10 minutes every few ticks (about an hour or 2 over the life of the plant). And any server downtime plays havoc with the timer so that it loses hours and hours on top of the down time (e.g., if there's 1 hour to go till next tick and server is reset with 30 minutes DT, the next tick will always be 4+ hours after the server restarts).

This isn't as trivial as it sounds.  Knowing when to go harvest is important for knowing whether your farm has been discovered (if you're there 15 minutes after a tick and the plant is gone, odds are it died of old age and you can safely replant. If you're there 4 hours after a tick you can't be sure it's safe to replant because someone may have found it in the several hours between the tick and your return and come back with a harvester - which they wouldn't usually bother doing if there was only 1 unit on the plant).  Also, you don't want to miss a tick on a mature plant, because it may die on the next one taking the accumulated material with it. Also, if you have to visit a plant every few hours trying to harvest it, because it's ticking late, that increases the chances of you being spotted or followed (not to mention the amount of time one ends up wasting).

CTRL+A to select all items in certain window? Or a bindable hotkey. It's really annoying to select all via shift+click especially when there are very many items.

Yohey wrote:

CTRL+A to select all items in certain window? Or a bindable hotkey. It's really annoying to select all via shift+click especially when there are very many items.

Right click select all (it works) tho I still hit Ctrl+a alot.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

33 (edited by Takeo Prime 2011-10-03 23:13:45)

1- Drag a HUGE stack to my cargo and let it tell me how much fits instead of "Cargo full" message and I have to break it out in smaller stacks and put one in at a time until it is as full as I can get it.

2- "Show info" on green and yellow kernels to show tier level (never remember the titles)

34 (edited by Line 2011-10-04 10:45:07)

• Sort damaged loot by damage level in private / corporation storage.

• Add threads or folders in corporation bulletins.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

35 (edited by elric 2011-10-10 19:42:39)

How about a graph in agent profile, show status of kernal research.
Nothing more annoying, collecting kernals only to find that they're fully researched.

Also showing the percentage of CT's in storage, instead of having to right click/ information on each one

Sorting missions by level or type is enabled.
Why not by contracting corps cool