Topic: That was an unexpected downtime, right?

I was on for 10 minutes and did not see a counter 'ok' button, and now it says the server is in Stand-by mode.

Re: That was an unexpected downtime, right?

the life feed doesnt show a downtime, must be on your side only

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

There's a server issue with all beta islands (unable to deploy/log in to terrain) and the server restart is expected.

O.o   damn, was stuck in beta limbo for an hour.  website said 'standby mode' thought the whole game was down.  It was a strange thing.  The game pushed me into a terminal with no name and nothing in it.  I had a ghost outline of my bot and a deploy button.  I hit deploy, and then my game stuck.  Weird thing.  I was not even near a terminal in the game.

Segreto wrote:

O.o   damn, was stuck in beta limbo for an hour.  website said 'standby mode' thought the whole game was down.  It was a strange thing.  The game pushed me into a terminal with no name and nothing in it.  I had a ghost outline of my bot and a deploy button.  I hit deploy, and then my game stuck.  Weird thing.  I was not even near a terminal in the game.

I got that a couple of days ago. Discon in the middle of a fight, I quickly logged back in, the terminal display came up, then I was back in my bot... Then it disconned again.  Switched to my DSL and logged in... Discon. Logged in again and managed to get back to the terminal in one piece.  These disconns are getting WAY out of control. The game is becoming unplayable.

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.