Topic: Squad featurse -> Corporation features

Please copy some squad features up one level to corporation features.

1. unlimited landmark range for corpmates
2. info sharing about HP and Accumulator
3. field container access without password
4. drawing on radar

make this corp features that you can manage as CEO,

improvement of each request:
1. limit range if its to much serverload on bigger landmass (eg. limit it to sector)
2. make this second tab of the squad window, so not both can be seen at the same time, filter offline or player on other island
3. really, the option NOT to share with corpmate or squadmate should be on player level profile, just like direct trade
4. different colors, CEO able to give give corpmembers drawing rights like container access rights: lvl1 for recieving, lvl2 for drawing lines, lvl3 for ping, lvl4 for waypoints.

shoot!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Squad featurse -> Corporation features

/signed

I do and do not like this idear....

I would put it on the back burner for some time until more important issues are dealt with.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

*bump*

recent implementation of proximity probes has shown that point 1 can be enabled without any server issues.

if the DEVs can enable whole server population being broadcasted on landmarklist/map, i really dont see an issue with corpmates beeing shown everytime and everywhere on radar by default.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

/signed

Alliance features would be nice too now that we have outpost bonuses. Of course I still think alliance features should be low priority compared to actual content.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Annihilator wrote:

1. unlimited landmark range for corpmates
Yes please. Add the same options for structures to corp members such as "All" and "Standard". Will increase the easiness of spying.

2. info sharing about HP and Accumulator
Rename squad window to "Team" with two tabs "Squad" and "Corp". Same functionality for both lists.

This should be a container option and not a corporation option. Each container should have a "Share with.." Option. By default it should be set to squad but you can also set it to "Corp", "Everyone" or "None"

4. drawing on radar
Not for everyone. Perhaps CEO/Deputies only perhaps. Even then I think radar stuff SHOULD be squad only.

There are issues with the fact that most corps have to be in a large squad all the time but there are times when this is a benefit. Some large corps with lots of sub squads work better than if squads and corps are just merged together.

Some features should be move from squad to corp wide.. Some features should stay just squad.

NO. Unless its an optional

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

it seams that my post is hard to read...
the request up there is container access as "option"...

got to reformate that...