Topic: Possible Store Issue

I just ordered 2 one month game codes to renew my 2 accounts for another month.  They were ordered using this email address.  However I have not received the email with the codes.  I waited a half hour to be sure it wasn't just delayed before deciding to write to support. 

I did get the confirmation page stating my order was successful when I ordered, and I checked my bank activity and it does show the charge.  I have also checked my spam box in case they somehow got filtered there this time.  I don't know if they never sent or what, but I don't have any emails from Perpetuum.

Both accounts run out in 3 days and I have no idea how long support will take to reply to my email so I'm posting this here as well so it can hopefully be noticed before my subs run out.

2 (edited by Alexander 2011-09-12 13:50:01)

Re: Possible Store Issue

Go to your accounts page and try resending them.

3 (edited by Robophiliac 2011-09-12 14:59:32)

I have now received the codes.  They did take quite some time to arrive though.  Just a heads up that something may be delaying the store's automatic sending of game codes when ordered.  It took about an hour and a half or so to get the email.

Did you use Moneybookers for the purchase?

I don't know what a Moneybooker is sorry.

I used my credit card through your store like I have done for the past few months.  Just this time it took quite some time for the email to arrive when in the past it was almost instant.

I resubbed this acct a few days ago and there was a few minutes of lag between processing payment and getting the code email.. About 10 minute delay for me.

Inappropriate signature.

I just throw my cash at the screen...I scream and yell real loud and it gets done somehow smile

I hope you can get your issue taken care of so you can play the game.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr