Topic: Trade system

Sorry if double question.

Maybe for the revival of ingame trade, is to unite the markets of all outposts. If you buy on different outpost, the tax will depend on the distances and relationships with corporations. Delivery of purchases will take some time depending on the distance between the place of purchase and place of sale. Can collect extra tax from the seller for the use of trade between outposts. Delivery can be unsafe, with a tax on insurance.

Re: Trade system

Nielin wrote:

Sorry if double question.

Maybe for the revival of ingame trade, is to unite the markets of all outposts. If you buy on different outpost, the tax will depend on the distances and relationships with corporations. Delivery of purchases will take some time depending on the distance between the place of purchase and place of sale. Can collect extra tax from the seller for the use of trade between outposts. Delivery can be unsafe, with a tax on insurance.

Outpost create trading profit opportunities for the time spent hauling.
Are you suggesting player delivery or NPC ones?

Overall I don't rate this idea very highly.

While I do support distance selling/Buying... I do not support it being delivered to you.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

If you buy on different outpost, the tax will depend on the distances and relationships with corporations.

The "tax" should be a market-affected fee paid to players for transporting the goods. Then the cost of transport will naturally be affected by everything that goes into transport: route safety, destination, volume, cargo value, distance, etc. It will also create new economic and gameplay options.

Actually, you could do player couriers now. But it's difficult (not impossible) to discourage the courier from just running off with the stuff or your money, and can be hard to arrange a trade meeting to finalize. (PO really needs an asynchronous private trade system)