Topic: DMP crash files

Is there a way to view the game generated .dmp crash files?  I've tried to view with word and it doesn't work.  I've also tried to use a program called Blue Screen View which lets you read windows minidump .dmp files created when you BSoD.  It will not open these .dmp files though. 

I crash every day.  Usually multiple times in a play session.  I happens more when I run 2 accounts at once, but still happens when I'm only running 1.

I currently do not run anything else while gaming.  No voice comms, no internet, nothing at all except the basic windows processes in the background.

I'm not talking about simple DC'ing here.  I get a pop-up from the game saying "Perpetuum has encountered a serious error and must close.  Click OK to send the crash file which helps us..blah blah blah."

My drivers are up to date and I've tried reinstalling the game but still get these crash errors.

Just want to know if I can read the .dmp crash files in my PO folder somehow so I can try to figure out why it keeps crashing.