Re: A Thank You

Typical CIR Nova response to a hostile force on island.....
1. Scramble the detector fleet.
2. Get eyes and start assembling fleet to counter. Txt message the ictus pilot. lol
3. Do funny cir math.... (your fleet type + you number in fleet + your biggest bot in fleet)(their current on line number + your fleet type^2 + 2 Heavy Mech pilots) = 2 times what you bring with bot size increase of 1-2
4. Try and get lemon to cut off the internals or one external.
5. Chase you and get you to flag against a far supperior force to keep from getting D-mobbed
6. After either threat eliminated or slipped off island move heavys to TP and sit for 2-3 hours.
7. Sit at Outpost until threat has logged or is seen on PVE alts.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Khader Khan wrote:

2. Get eyes and start assembling fleet to counter. Txt message the ictus pilot. lol
3. Do funny cir math.... (your fleet type + you number in fleet + your biggest bot in fleet)(their current on line number + your fleet type^2 + 2 Heavy Mech pilots) = 2 times what you bring with bot size increase of 1-2
5. Chase you and get you to flag against a far supperior force to keep from getting D-mobbed
6. After either threat eliminated or slipped off island move heavys to TP and sit for 2-3 hours.

False, You run from me when im alone sad. I just want pvp

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Lemon wrote:

If for example your same grouped charged my Gropho i can guarante i would have killed off your known ECM pilots (from experience) before they get within range. T1 ECM=390m Range.... Kill a light e-war at 550m in 4.1 seconds no ECm at that point...

You summed it up on the other post! Even alone you probably are one of the best at using the terrain or trying to dictate where the fight will happen to give yourself the "human" advantage.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Khader Khan wrote:

Text the ictus pilot? Woot?

We don't do math, we just undock. smile But you are saying we are actually planning, calculating, etc; and there I was thinking we just blob. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I made a comment like that last night in corp chat, Lemon's reputation is his best defense.

Sure, having an awesome fit doesn't hurt, but he was winning battles 8 months ago in T1 lights.

You don't balance the game around the top players. I said this before about M2S even before the Insurance, with players calling for nerfs because they had EA and T4 and dominated roaming in the first few months.

I highly doubt that ERP tanking was nerfed just because of Lemon, however he did expose how it could be used in a way that the devs must have felt was overpowered. The debate of How they nerfed it is still open, but I don't think the why is.

Lemon is just good at PVP, and there's a better than fair chance he will find another way to fit that will get nerfed, what I hope though is that it's nerfed because of the fit itself, and not the skill behind using it.

lol, "text THE Ictus pilot"

lawl, yet another Lemon whine thread.  You're victims of yourselves, no one else, dont blame the devs for your blue list