Re: Perpetuum RL Meeting

I'd be flying from Canada for this.

That beer contest is now m00t. You can just watch in amazement while I drink a sea of beer. BAAAAAAARP! ***.

I want a front row seat for this drinking of an sea of beer.

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/

Hungary is ~5 hours drive for me.

I will most probably confiscate one of those whips you crazy hungarians have in those Czardas just so I can whip all the CIR boyz... They wouldn't feel comfortable without the sound of a cracking whip somewhere in the background. lol

But I don't know if coming over there is an option for me, Gargaj already said he'd tar & feather my bot... I want some guarantees for his polite behavior. And a paintjob feature would hit the spot... lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

But I don't know if coming over there is an option for me, Gargaj already said he'd tar & feather my bot... I want some guarantees for his polite behavior. And a paintjob feature would hit the spot... lol

Only you could turn a threat into the basis for a feature demand.  Good going!

Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)

Johnny EvilGuy wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Only you could turn a threat into the basis for a feature demand.  Good going!

Girls do that all the time, it's how we get flowers.

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Maybe Syndic isn't the hot man bacon we think he is then.

hahahahhaa smile say it to his face and get served your own leg as pršut (http://www.google.com/imgres?q=smoked+h … mp;bih=965) in 6 months smile
He'll also offer you a free beer with it tongue

So when's the festivity?

I wonder how Syndic feels about all this fame.

Anyhow, I recommend January of 2012.

I feel a little bit sunburnt, in absence of red paintjobs in Perpetuum I've gone for a red-lobstery look myself. lol

January sounds fine, somewhere around 22nd so that the December Solstice is last month's news. Hungary is a very nice place to see, especially since they have the unique architecture that's a mix of gothic, slavic, and their own central-asian style. Hungarian houses can be quite a sight when they're covered in snow. smile

Balaton is quite a sight to behold tho! lol

CIR Complaint Form

Johnny EvilGuy wrote:

I wonder how Syndic feels about all this fame.

Anyhow, I recommend January of 2012.

No way in january !!!
It must be in summer, when the streets are full of amazing girls, with almost no clothes smile
And any drink is much better in warm, not in middle of winter smile

Exomorph wrote:

No way in january !!!
It must be in summer, when the streets are full of amazing girls, with almost no clothes smile

In spite of the fact that Syndic has supported January, I am strangely inclined towards summer for reasons I'm unable to fully explain.

believe me - summer is better, especially for some outdoor events. theres a Paintball-ranch near siofok (balaton).
Also i don't know how well the Hungarian households at heating in winter, but the AC's do work perfectly in Summer wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

What is this thing you speak of, 'Out-side'?

I work in a basement and demand my vacations occur somewhere at least 1000m above sea level with a vista exceeding 12m in every direction, preferably with natural lighting and free range air; scantily clad women are optional but appreciated. smile

Arga wrote:

What is this thing you speak of, 'Out-side'?

I work in a basement and demand my vacations occur somewhere at least 1000m above sea level with a vista exceeding 12m in every direction, preferably with natural lighting and free range air; scantily clad women are optional but appreciated. smile

Outside is the place without a ceiling.  It's where light is generated by a giant, burning ball of crap that doesn't appear to use electricity and has an on/off toggle switch that no one around here seems to control.  It's evil indeed and you certainly don't want to be there!

for me it seems like such an even can and will not ever happen, as the community has no intrest in it. Or else i cannot explain the low ammount of serious answers in here.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

There's interest, but no one can seriously plan a vacation to europe on a speculation of 'maybe if we get 400-500 people to commit we' think about it."

*Anouncment* As a poor college student will be up for grabs to partake on any teams as necessary as long as contributions to the "Bring Lemons to Hungary Fund" are made.

As a College student i excel any form of alcohol consumption when involved in games. I also have 9 years of paintball experience 2 of which playing D1 circuit ball and i have competed in the world cup in 05' i was also invited to join a team playing in the 11' cup in October, was unable to accept due to school.

With drinking i am known for my ability to chug, official funnel time of 1.8 Seconds and my shotgunning abilities are close behind that time.

Disclaimer: I fail at BP unless completely trashed.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Lemon wrote:

Disclaimer: I fail at BP unless completely trashed.

I wouldn't feel too bad about it.  BP itself fails at oil harvesting and most of them were sober at the time.

Annihilator wrote:

for me it seems like such an even can and will not ever happen, as the community has no intrest in it. Or else i cannot explain the low ammount of serious answers in here.

Don't mistake humor as a lack of interest.  There is no quantified correlation between the two.

Johnny EvilGuy wrote:
Exomorph wrote:

No way in january !!!

In spite of the fact that Syndic has supported January, I am strangely inclined towards summer for reasons I'm unable to fully explain.

Yes, visiting a town with a river flowing through it in the Panonia region in high summer... bring plenty of musquito & insect repellants, it won't save you but you'll feel marginally better knowing you at least tried to stem the tide. lol

CIR Complaint Form

Mere insects are no match for the repellant power of my personality and noxious cloud of flatulence.  I'll just tank up on beer, high fiber cereal, and milk (mmm, lactose intolerence) and FOOM all the bugs to their deaths.

And if it goes tits-up you can always blame me, because its obviously my fault for provoking/blobbing the innocent insect population. lol

CIR Complaint Form

Annihilator wrote:

I think the thread is exactly as serious as it should be when it comes to arrangements of excessive alcohol consumption in Eastern Europe with the involvement of Internet Robots. smile

As far as a timeframe, my recommendation would be late May / early June.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Syndic wrote:

And if it goes tits-up you can always blame me, because its obviously my fault for provoking/blobbing the innocent insect population. lol

I dont think your weight should be a discussion point, genetics is genetics

That's perfect, my vacation resets in Feb. smile

Arga wrote:

That's perfect, my vacation resets in Feb. smile

A reset in feb! Hope you  don't lose your RL identity/knowledge/money too, if so I could hold the money for you, but I guess you won't remember you even had any:P

RIP PERPETUUM